37

Crystal finally stirs awake, unable to ignore the grumbling in her stomach. She'd only eaten twice the day before and was most certainly paying for it now.

She realizes she's lying on Yoongi's chest and smiles, placing a soft kiss on his neck before slowly removing herself from his arms. He mumbles something in his sleep and turns over, but doesn't wake up.

Tip toeing into the bathroom, she closes the door behind her and does her morning routine—washing her face, brushing her teeth, applying moisturizer, and pulling her hair back into a neat bun. She quietly makes her way out of the bathroom and into the bedroom, making a beeline to her suitcase. Grabbing some biker shorts and a sports bra, she pulls them on under the oversized Tshirt Yoongi had given her to wear.

Now that she was decent, she grabs her phone off the charger and quietly exits the room. Yoongi seemed to be still sleeping soundly and she didn't want to wake him.

Looking down at her phone, she realizes it's 5 am on the dot.

Damn we slept for a long time.

She decided to take the stairs, admiring the wooden, hand carved banister and the shiny, white marble. This house was truly a work of art.

She hears voices as she makes her way to the kitchen and is surprised to see so many people up. There, some seated and some leaning against the island, was Sehee, JK, Joon, Jin, and Hobi.

"Well, good morning," she smiles, making them look up at her.

"Morning sunshine! We were just trying to figure out what we want to eat," Sehee informs from her place next to the fridge.

"Good, I'm starving," Crys replies, opening the fridge and taking a look at their options.

"There's things in there for a traditional breakfast, but the kids don't have a "taste" for it," Jin says, clearly fed up with the maknae duo's indecisiveness.

"We just don't want to eat the same thing we always eat," JK shrugs.

"Why don't we just order something?" Hobi suggests.

"It's probably too early hyung and security isn't posted at the gate until 6:30," Joon says, knowing security would have to retrieve their food for them.

Crystal sees some cans of pizza dough in the fridge and gets an idea. She'd used it many times before to make "breakfast pockets" for her siblings, something they all enjoyed.

"Has anyone ever had a homemade hot pocket?" she asks, making their eyes snap towards hers.

"I don't think so," Joon says, everyone else shaking their heads as well.

"So, basically, we'd take this pizza dough, roll it out, cut it into squares or rectangles, and fill them with whatever filling you want. I do it with bacon, eggs, cheese, and bell peppers—like ingredients you'd use for an omelette; but there's actual pizza sauce in here so you could go that route as well," she says.

"That sounds amazing," JK says and Sehee agrees.

"I'm always down for something new," Hobi says.

"I'm not the picky one here. I'm sure I'll like whatever you make," Joon says, sending a pointed look at JK and Sehee, who were grinning like kids on Christmas.

Jin just sat there rubbing his face, looking like he'd rather be in bed at the moment.

"You can go back to bed Jin. You look like a corpse," Crystal declares.

Taken aback by her brutal honesty, they all look at her wide eyes and giggle.

"Crys, your Yoongi is showing," Sehee laughs, slapping the counter.