2

Crystal's mother, Nadia looked at her with worry as they all sat at the kitchen table. They'd just gotten back and told her the story.

"Girls, go get ready for bed and check on your brother before you go in your room Cheyenne," Nadia orders.

The girls look about ready to protest but Crystal shoots them a look and they go sulkily.

Nadia silently disappears into the kitchen and comes back with a box of tissues, two glasses, and a bottle of wine. She opens the bottle and pours them both half a glass before plopping down in the seat next to Crystal.

"You can let it out now Crys. It's okay to be afraid. I'm scared too," Nadia says softly.

Crys lies her head on her mother's shoulder and breaks down, quietly sobbing. Nadia holds onto her first born and cries herself, praying that she'd be reunited with her soulmate quickly. They'd all seen it in the media when people would die because they couldn't locate their soulmates in time, especially idols. They were so heavily guarded and came in contact with so many people that they'd often have a hard time locating their soulmates...if they could.

Crys's sniffles quiet down and she grabs a handful of tissue to clean her face.

"I don't want to die mom. I'm not done here yet. I can't leave you and the kids—I won't. I've got too much to live for," she sniffles, grabbing her glass of wine and downing it.

"I know baby and I've got faith in you. I know you won't give up easily. It's not in your nature," Nadia says, wiping her own tears.

"You're right. Where's my laptop?" Crystal asks, suddenly standing up from the table.

Nadia smiles and shakes her head, sipping from her wine glass. There's the spitfire she raised.

"Okay so I'll go on Bighit's website and email every single email they have under contacts. Surely someone will see it," she says, opening her laptop.

Her fingers had started to ache a little but she ignored it and pushed through. She needed to get this done while she still could.

"What are you going to say?" her mom asks as she pulls up her email account.

"Hmm...I'll just tell them that I bonded with one of the members at the concert and I'll include my contact info. You think I should include a picture of the mark? To make it more believable? Yeah I'll do that. Can you take the pictures for me?" she asks her mom, answering all her own questions.

They got the pictures of her now heavily bruised hand taken and she emails them to herself and downloads them onto her computer. Her fingers hover over the keyboard when it's time to type the actual email out though. It was missing something. She needed something that would catch someone's eye. There were probably thousands of fans that spammed these emails daily. What could she do to make hers stand out?

"I'll use my work email. It's more likely that they'll pay attention when they see Seoul Associates," she says, logging into her work email.

She typed out a brief, professional explanation and included the pictures of her hand. The bottom of the email already had a professional headshot of her as well as all her basic contact info so she added her personal cell number as well as her address to the email and types "URGENT" in the subject line before sending it out. Now, all there was left to do was wait.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Meanwhile, BTS was just getting back to the dorms and Yoongi was feeling a bit more tired than usual. The first thing he did was face plant in his bed, which wasn't uncommon for him after a show. Damn, he needed a nap, but he really needed to shower first. He struggles to get up, his body feeling weighted all of a sudden.

'Fuck it,' he thought, drifting off to sleep. He'd be just fine after he had a nap. It was their last show in Korea for a while so they put their all into the show and he'd probably overworked himself.

"Where's Yoongi? He said he was starving," Jin asks, noticing that he was the only one not downstairs yet.

"I passed by his room and he was still lying across his bed. He must've been exhausted because the door is still wide open," Hobi says, making him frown.

"Okay I guess he isn't eating then," Jin shrugs.

Bangtan makes small talk while they eat and retire to their rooms shortly after, also exhausted from the show.

Yoongi wakes up a few hours later drenched in sweat. He felt like he'd been hit by a truck.

'Must be the flu or something,' he thought, forcing his heavy body out of bed.

He tries to lean his weight onto the bed but pain shot through his right hand, feeling like pins and needles. He figured he must've slept on it wrong. His knees shook and he had to hold onto various things in the room on the way to the bathroom. He'd complained about his shower having a handrail in it when they'd moved into the new dorm a couple months back but now he was extremely thankful for it. He bathed as quickly as he could, ridding himself of all the sweat and wraps himself in a fluffy robe. He manages to make it to his closet and he slips on his underwear, sweatpants, and a plain T-shirt. He's pretty dizzy by the time he makes it back to his bed and he sits down on the edge until his head stops spinning.

He figured the dizziness was due to hunger and he was feeling rather thirsty too. Quietly scolding himself for not eating and drinking after a show, he slowly makes his way downstairs one step at a time. He checks the microwave and silently thanks Jin for leaving his food in the microwave for him. He would be just fine once he ate a proper meal.

So he thought.

A/N: Yoongi hasn't looked at his hand yet. His room is dark and he didn't notice in the shower because of how weak he was feeling.

The tone has been set! I can't wait to share more of what I've written with you but I have to pace myself *sigh* Tell me what you think so far 💜💜💜