41

Crystal felt around for her phone, answering it with a grunt—her eyes still closed.

"Well hello to you too," her mom replies, amused with her daughter's grumpy, half awake state.

"Mom, what time is it?" she asks, her frown deepening when the woman says it's 8:30am.

She didn't know what time of morning she went to sleep, but she knew she was completely incapable of getting up right now.

"We're about to eat breakfast and the kids wanted me to call, but from the sounds of it, you're not going anywhere any time soon. How about we meet for lunch? Just call me when you get up," Nadia chuckles and Crystal nods despite her mom not being able to see her.

"Sounds good," she manages before falling asleep again.

She awakes on her own about two and a half hours later. Turning on her side, she sees that Yoongi has his back to her so she slings her leg over his waist and hugs him from behind.

"You're so warm," he sighs, grabbing one of her hands and bringing it to his lips.

"How long have you been awake?" she asks, placing a kiss between his shoulder blades.

"Not long. I've been sleeping on and off," he replies, pulling the covers back.

"Where are you going?" she almost whines, not wanting to let him go.

"To run you a bath," he says, smiling at her over his shoulder.

"To run us a bath," she corrects, making him chuckle.

"Why can't I do something nice for you?" he asks, making her smile.

"Why can't you do something nice for us?" She replies.

He grumbles something under his breath as he gets up and the fact that he had no reply made her laugh. It wasn't that she didn't appreciate the gesture. She really did, but Yoongi was so used to doing for others that it seemed he did very little for himself. They were in this together so she saw no issue in him indulging in whatever he wanted to do for her too.

She stretches before attempting to get up, the action making her realize how tender her body was. He made a good call on that bath. There he goes again, knowing what she needs before she does.

Shaking her head, she finally gets out of bed and makes her way into the closet where her clothes were. She picks some gray joggers with the matching cropped top, a denim jacket, and some white Nikes before making her way into the bathroom where Yoongi was brushing his teeth. She grabs her toothbrush and does the same while Yoongi walks over to turn the tub water off.

They lock eyes in the mirror and he gestures for her to come to him where he was seated on one of the steps outside the tub. She stands between his legs and he places his hands on her hips, placing a kiss between her breasts. She had on panties but slept topless.

"Did you enjoy your birthday?" he asks, the feeling of this thumbs swiping across her hips putting  butterflies in her stomach.

Although her tits were in his face, he was holding eye contact, letting her know he was actually interested in her answer.

"I did. Everything was perfect, thank you again. That was really selfless of you," she says, running her fingers through his hair.

"I meant what I said yesterday...about seeing you happy. You're sacrificing so much to be here that I really want to show my appreciation every chance I get. Whatever you want, don't be afraid to ask. It's never too much," he says, taking ahold of her panties and sliding them down her legs.