66

-1 month later-

Things had been extremely busy over the past few weeks for the soulmates as well as the rest of the group—sold out shows in a different city every weekend, doubling back to LA in between the Fort Worth and New York shows to shoot the Late Late Show with James Corden, photo shoots and interviews for magazines, as well as solo and duo projects for the girls.

With so many business opportunities on the table, Crystal was finding it difficult to balance school, work, and social life; but all in all, she was doing well. It was overwhelming, but every time she felt like she was about to sink, there was someone there to offer their hand. She'd gotten closer with not only Yoongi, but the whole group, as well as a few of the staff as well. Because of them, she was being introduced to new experiences left and right—shopping with Tae, Jimin, and Hobi; the SuperM concert with Yoongi, Jimin, JK, and Sehee; museums with Joon, cooking classes with Jin, double dates with JK and Sehee, as well as solo dates with Yoongi when their schedules allowed.

Speaking of schedules, Crystal and Yoongi no longer had the same one. Over time, they'd discovered that they could push about 6-7 hours before they needed each other for energy. This freed her up time to get more projects done as she was back to running her business full time as well as taking on quite a few collaborations. It was and still is bittersweet for them both after being practically glued to each other's sides since they'd met.

Currently, Crystal was making sure all her belongings were packed. BTS had just finished the last of their New York shows and she and Yoongi would be taking a flight to Korea so she could meet his family as well as visit her own. They had a week break before they'd have to be in London for the next show.

After laying out her clothes, she gathers her things for her shower, passing by Yoongi, who was sitting on the bed scrolling through his phone in an attempt to blatantly ignore her, on the way. She rolled her eyes and kept going, closing the bathroom door behind her. They'd had an argument earlier that day about she and Sehee's new assistant, a young man by the name of Kim Myungsoo. He'd been hired about two weeks ago because Sejin couldn't keep up with managing both the band and the girls alone. He was 22, fresh out of college and had a shy personality at first, but became a comedian one he opened up and got comfortable with you. He'd been nothing but respectful and professional so far and Crystal found him adorable, like a younger brother.

Of course, both Yoongi and JK weren't pleased with this. They'd met him, but hadn't spent enough time around him to give their "stamps of approval". All they knew is that this man was spending a lot of time around their soulmates and that they both practically doted on him and enjoyed his presence.

Earlier that day, Crystal and Sehee were doing a photoshoot and interview for Cosmopolitan magazine. When they got a break to eat in between sets, she'd called Yoongi because she just wanted to hear the sound of this voice honestly. He'd been sleeping when she left, so she wanted to let him know she was thinking of him and that she'd be back soon. During this phone call, she'd heard Myungsoo tell Sehee a joke that made her laugh as well.

"I'm sorry for laughing in your ear, but that was funny," she'd told Yoongi, who she'd accidentally cut off with her laugh.

"It's cool. Since your focus is obviously elsewhere, we'll talk later," he'd responded bitterly, making her sigh.

"It's not even like that. I overheard a joke Yoongi. It's not like I'm carrying on two conversations," she sighs, exasperated.