🔥29🔥

"I think it's time I stop holding back with you," Yoongi tsks, shaking his head.

"Don't tell me you're going to try and punish me again," Crystal sasses, raising a brow at him.

"It's not a punishment if you like it remember," he smirks, using her prior words against her.

Her heart races in anticipation as he starts to unbutton the plain, black button down he had on, pulling it out of his pants with a snap and slipping it off. He sets it on the bed next to her and leans in close as if he's going to kiss her.

"Clothes off love. I wanna see how many times I can make that pussy cum for me in 45 minutes," he whispers, making her subconsciously clench her thighs together, her heat now throbbing like a second heartbeat.

He keeps his cool demeanor, his facial expressions not giving anything away as she starts to strip. He resumes his mission, unbuckling his belt and pushing his pants and boxers down, his hard cock giving away what his face wouldn't.

He picks his pants up off the floor and grabs a condom out of his wallet, taking his time to roll it down his length slowly. He was making her wait on purpose, building anticipation and also taking the time to think of how far he could go. Like divine fate, he spots a silk scarf hanging off her headboard and immediately makes his way over to retrieve it. He was going to use his belt, but didn't want to leave any noticeable marks on her.

"Wrists out," he instructs, mildly surprised when Crystal holds her wrists up without any fight.

He could see the lust and curiosity in her eyes, leading him to believe she'd never done bondage before; and the thought of introducing her to something new excited him.

"Look at you," he says, his eyes hungrily raking over her body as he binds her wrists with the scarf.

"Now tell me something. What did you use to please that pussy before I came along? Toys?" he asks, tugging on her wrists to make sure they were tied snugly.

She nods, the thought of him using them on her making her wetter.

"Where?" he asks.

"In the black box in the bottom drawer," she says, pointing towards her dresser.

He finds the box and puts it on the bed, smirking at her when he opens it and sees the contents inside.

"Hey, I've been single for a long time," she defends.

"So have I, but I don't have this many toys," he teases, noting the different types of vibrators, dildos, and nipple clamps.

"You also don't have a clit," she quips, making him chuckle.

"Ah, hands free clitoral vibrator. Perfect," he grins, taking it out of its new package and turning it on to make sure it would work.

He sits on the edge of the bed and motions for her to stand.

"Turn around and sit on it. I know you're wet enough," he says, reaching forward to feel the wetness between her thighs.

He guides her onto his cock, her back to his chest—both moaning as her walls stretch and clench around his length.

"Spread those legs for me and put your arms behind my head," he instructs, positioning her to where her legs were on the outside of his.

Next, he pulls her arms up and back so that her bound wrists were resting snugly on the back of his neck. This way her back was slightly arched and she was effectively open and exposed for him to do whatever he wanted with her. His head rested on her shoulder, his breath on her neck sending chills down her spine.