44

"Alright, text me when you board and when you land please, and remember what I said about social media," Crystal warns over the phone.

"We know, don't engage," both Cheyenne and Natalie echo, exasperation in their voices.

She'd bet her last they were rolling their eyes.

"Okay, love you guys, bye," she says, hanging up after hearing everyone's goodbyes.

Taking the phone down from her ear for the first time in two hours, she places it on the charger on the bedside table and falls back onto Yoongi's lap.

"Sounds like everything is squared away," he says and she nods.

"Yup, they've all agreed to be home schooled for at least a couple weeks. That way we can gauge how people are going to react. If anyone goes to the school looking for them, we'll be notified; and their social media is still active so if someone threatens them or something, they know to let us know. Cheyenne's not the happiest about it, but she'll be fine," she says, looking up at him.

"What about Christian? Will he be okay having to break routine so suddenly?" Yoongi asks and she shakes her head, touched that he asked.

"He'll be okay. His routine is already broken right now from this trip. Mom will definitely have to add some structure soon though or he'll get restless," she says, closing her eyes as he runs his fingers through her hair.

"The chauffeur and the security has been handled. They'll be escorted to the jet and security will be waiting for them when they land," he says.

"Hm, Thanks," she says, stifling a yawn.

"One less thing for you to worry about. You should get some sleep. We have a long day ahead of us tomorrow," he says, leaning down to kiss her forehead.

As a result of their family meeting, they would be doing a relaxed, interview style live stream for ARMY. All of BTS as well as Sehee and Crystal will be present and the BTS members are going to ask she and Sehee things about themselves, occasionally picking questions from the live chat. The PR team had already released the statement they'd discussed prior, so they were waiting on things to simmer down a bit before doing the stream. Not to mention, BTS has practice at the stadium again the next day—one they'd have to cut short so they could prepare.

"Only if you do this until I fall asleep," she grins sleepily.

"Deal, but you're going to have to actually lay up here on the pillows," he chuckles.

"Right," she groans, sitting up.

She was too worn out to change into pjs so she slides her joggers off and places them at the end of the bed before getting underneath the covers.
She lays her head on Yoongi's outstretched arm and he resumes running his fingers through her hair as promised—the action lulling them both to sleep.

~The Next Day~

"I can't believe you haven't opened your birthday gifts yet! I would've torn into that shit right away," Sehee exclaims, making Crystal chuckle.

"I was busy that night and went out with my family yesterday as soon as I woke up," she shrugs.

"Yeah, busy. Busy getting that back blown out. I went to sleep and woke up to the music still playing," Sehee cackles.

Crystal couldn't help but laugh, shaking her head at Sehee's bluntness.

"Mind your business," was her reply before she was captivated by Yoongi practicing his stage for Shadow.