52

Crystal shut down her laptop, feeling rather accomplished. She'd managed to get three assignments done in a fairly short amount of time. She also felt good about everyone following her lead in eating actual food for lunch, taking her up on her offer to order from a nearby restaurant she was getting her lunch from. Yoongi's eating habits weren't the only ones she was concerned about. With the high energy performances they were putting on, they definitely needed to put a little more care into what they ate before shows. Ultimately, it was their choice though. Yoongi was the only one she had any say over when it came to that.

Speaking of Yoongi, he'd been giving her space it seemed. Other than sitting on the same couch, he hadn't tried to talk to her again save when they were ordering food. He looked like he wanted to a few times, but decided not to—probably preferring to talk in a more private setting.

Currently, the show was about to start, so Crystal was tucking her things away in her bag, getting ready to stand backstage with Sehee and staff.

"You look pleased," Sehee notes, shooting her a smile.

"I got 3 assignments done when I was aiming for 2," she says, walking out of the lounge with her.

She fought the urge to sigh as their surroundings got louder and busier, something that would definitely take some getting used to.

"You go girl," Sehee says, making her smile.

They find a place amongst the chaos, watching as the boys practically get pushed onstage after the finishing touches on their clothes and makeup. The screams from the crowd were deafening, making it sound like they were right out there with them. The fanchant starts as the music for ON starts to play.

"This dance break is epic," she says, watching on one of the monitors as Tae leads the dance break in ON.

ON turns into N.O and N.O turns to We are Bulletproof Pt. 2. After this, Joon would be doing his solo, Persona, so she and Yoongi would only have about 5 minutes at most for skin contact considering he had an outfit change.

Nurse Choi pats her shoulder as she passes by, a notebook and pen in hand as she finds a place behind them somewhere.

"Excuse me! Delivery for Crystal Min," Crystal hears, turning around with her brows furrowed in confusion.

A delivery man escorted by security held a bouquet of flowers in his hands.

"Right here sir," Sehee grins, pushing her forward a little.

"Here you go, enjoy your flowers," he says, giving her a friendly smile as he passes her the flowers.

"Thank you," she says, admiring the pink and white long stemmed tulips as security escorts him away.

She plucks the card from the card holder and reads it, the words, written in Hangul, bringing a smile to her face.