50

Crystal woke up to the sound of Yoongi speaking to someone in a hushed, apologetic tone. She cracked one eye open and sees him sitting next to her on the bed with his phone to his ear. He looked like he'd just woken up as well, his hair still messy from sleep. He sighs heavily, one hand carding through his hair as he listens to the person on the phone.

"Ne eomma. As soon as possible, I promise," he says before pulling the phone from his ear and looking at it with wide eyes.

"First time your mother's hung up on you?" Crystal asks, making him look down at her.

"First time in a long time. She is absolutely pissed she had to find out about you through the media," he says, slumping against the headboard.

"She has every right to be. Did you not talk to her after you and I talked in your kitchen that day?" she asks and he shakes his head.

"I forgot," was his simple reply, followed by a shrug.

"Aish Yoongi-ssi, you've got some making up to do," she says, sitting up and stretching.

"I know. I told her I'd bring you to meet her as soon as possible. We have a week off next month between the US and Europe. I was thinking we'd fly back to Korea for a few days during that time," he says.

"Fine with me," Crystal says, getting up to do her morning routine.

"When do we have to leave?" Crystal asks, grabbing her toothbrush.

"A little less than an hour," Yoongi replies.

Yoongi follows close behind, doing his as well. True to both their natures, they don't acknowledge what they'd said the night before, making the energy somewhat awkward and unsure—like two kids hanging with their crush for the first time.

They shower together in silence and get dressed quickly, him in matching gray sweats and her in a white cropped top, ripped jeans, and sneakers.

(I'm in love with her sense of fashion)

"Here, take this. Sometimes it's pretty cold backstage," he says, grabbing a gray YSL cardigan out of his suitcase and passing it to her.

"Thank you," she says, putting it in her tote.

She sits it on the bed and makes sure she has everything—laptop, laptop charger, chapstick, lotion, notebook, pencils, pens, phone, charger, wallet. Making her way back into the bathroom, she brushes her hair back and pulls it into a bun, her go to for when she was short on time of just didn't feel like dealing with her hair.

"Ready?" Yoongi asks and she nods, grabbing her tote off the bed and slinging it over her shoulder.

"Do we have time to make coffee?" she asks and he nods.

"15minutes to spare, plus however long it takes Jimin to get ready," he says, making her chuckle.

The rest of the hyung line is in the kitchen when they come down, the maknaes, including Sehee still up in their rooms.