25

Crystal and Sehee make their way to the practice room when they get back and make their way over to their corner. Crystal set up her laptop and got to work on the reports she hadn't finished the day before.

"See those two? The ones with the matching short shorts?" Sehee says to Crystal, tilting her head in that direction to avoid outright pointing.

"You mean the panties? They're the ones from the bathroom yesterday?" Crystal asks, looking up at her.

"Yup, that's them," Sehee says, rolling her eyes.

"Ew," Crystal replies, her stank face in full effect.

Both girls looked to be American and neither one had any business calling anyone basic.

"What's ew?" Yoongi asks, perching himself on the back of the couch behind her.

They were on a short break while the staff worked on an issue with the sound system.

"Bitches," she replies, making them laugh.

"I thought you were about to say something serious. You looked really disgusted," Jimin laughs.

"I am serious," she smirks, her eyes not leaving the report she worked on.

Yoongi poked her neck, not liking the lack of attention, chuckling when she jumped hard.

"Yah! What do you want?" she asks, dodging another poke.

"Don't use that tone with me Crystal-ssi," he teases.

"Or what Yoongi-ssi?" she teases back, finally looking at him—one brow raised.

"Or I may just have to punish you," he whispers in her ear, making her shudder.

"You can try," she smirks, nothing short of a challenge in her eyes.

Before he could respond, the head choreography called for them to run through the choreo one more time. He gave her a look that said "this isn't finished" and pecked her lips before jogging over to the guys to get in formation.

"Since when..." she heard Hobi trail off, looking at Yoongi wide eyed.

"Woo, you could cut the sexual tension with a knife," Sehee says, fanning herself.

"I swear nothing gets passed you," Crystal laughs, shaking her head at the younger girl's nosy tendencies.

"No lies detected. Hey, you want to help me with lunch for the guys? JK said they want to eat in here," she replies.

"Sure, let me just save this report," Crystal says.

The two make their way to the cafe and Crystal grabs two tangerines before getting in line with Sehee. She let Sehee order for the boys, considering she'd been doing it before she came along. She ordered a tasty looking wrap that Sehee recommended, placing the tangerines on the counter. They didn't get charged for the food, but they had to let the cashier know what they were getting for inventory purposes.

They gathered the bags once the food was ready and made their way back to the practice room.

"Oh hell no," Sehee says, stopping and almost making Crystal bump into her back.

"What?" Crystal asks, peeking around Sehee.

The girls that Sehee had pointed out to her were talking—more like attempting—to talk to JK and Yoongi, shit eating grins on both their faces. Even a blind man could see that they were flirting, their body language saying it all. JK looked confused and uncomfortable and Yoongi looked bored and stoic, the only indication that he was uncomfortable being the way he held one arm with the other.