🔥35🔥

-3 days later-

Crystal laughed in what could only be described as pure delight as she watched the side by side footage of the hotel being busted, her ex and his dad being arrested, as well as CEO Park and his son.

She'd leaked the footage just two days ago and as predicted, it spread like wildfire. The netizens were outraged and disgusted to see men of such stature in society doing something so inappropriate. The cops couldn't ignore what had been exposed, especially when people started to speculate that there were underaged women being pimped out of that hotel—possibly against their will. This made Crystal feel even better about her choice, happy to be of service to the poor girls if it were true.

Now that they were taken care of, she could breathe easier. She was walking away from the situation with no ties and 15 million extra dollars in the bank. Life threw lemons at her head and she made a lemonade factory. The situation was sour but the outcome sure is sweet.

"That's what the bastards get," Yoongi says, high fiving her as he passed.

"Period," Sehee adds, plopping down on the couch next to Crystal.

"I know that's right," Crystal adds, snapping her fingers before eating a handful of the popcorn she'd popped for the occasion.

Bangtan laughs at the two as they talk shit and eat popcorn while they set all their bags by the door. They were all leaving for tour later tonight, first stop L.A.

Crystal and Sehee were excited because they'd be there for a little over a week. They could hang with family and friends when possible while BTS did interviews and photoshoots up until that Friday and Saturday when the back to back concerts would take place.

"Damn C, what's in this? Bricks?" Yoongi asks as he hauls her suitcase out of their room.

"You were the one that suggested I fit all my shit in one suitcase. You don't get to complain," she says, not taking her eyes off the TV.

"Because we know you two will go crazy with the shopping," JK grunts, hauling Sehee's suitcase out of their room.

"Don't act like you don't like it. You know I get you stuff too," Sehee sasses, rolling her eyes.

"I don't envy you," Tae "whispers," placing his hands on Yoongi and JK's shoulders.

"What was that Tae? You know you're right there shopping with me. Only difference is you don't have someone to answer to...well besides Joon, but he's a softy," Sehee says.

"Hey! How did I even get in this? Abs I'm not soft," Joon says, clenching his jaw, trying to look intimidating as he sits in one of the recliners across from them.

Crystal and Sehee look at each other and burst out laughing, making Bangtan struggle to hold their laughter in.

"Adorable," Crystal says, making him facepalm.

"Come get your girls. They're being disrespectful today," Joon chides, making them laugh harder.

"Tf they supposed to do?" Sehee asks, and Crystal nods in agreement.

"I don't know what how Jungoo-ah handles things, but this one knows she'll get punished," Yoongi says, making Crystal cut her eyes over at him.