86

-6 months later-

"Hellooo ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, welcome back to the Daebak show. This episode is a very special episode. I finally got my good friend, musical genius, actor, and member of one of the most famous acts in the world, BTS Suga on my show and that's not all. His soulmate and wife, world renowned advocate, business woman, attorney, director, model, and now actress Crystal on as well. Whew, that was a long intro. You two have too many talents. You want to say hi to our listeners guys?" Eric says and Crystal and Yoongi say their hellos in both English and Korean.

"First off, thank you so much for coming on," Eric says and Yoongi waves him off.

"We should be thanking you for reaching out," he says and Eric shakes his head.

"You're too humble my friend. I've always told you that. First things first though, double—well triple, no quadruple congratulations are in order! Congratulations on your marriage, the success of your movie, your pregnancy, and on the release of D-day," he says to them and they thank him.

"So we talked a bit off set and this episode is going to clear up a lot of misconceptions about you two. There seems to be an influx of them surrounding your relationship. Why do you think that is?" Eric asks.

"Because we're private. When they have no clue what happens behind closed doors, they make up things that fit their narratives, whatever those may be. It's nothing new," Crystal says and both he and Yoongi agree.

"That is very true. What makes you two want to open up now and why did you pick lil ole me to do this with?" he asks, making them laugh.

"We're just at a point where we're both comfortable sharing more and people enjoyed us a lot on In the Soop and in the D-day documentary so we don't mind being transparent with those who did. We also get a kick out of making people eat their words," he says, making them laugh.

"That's true. There are people out there who think they know everything about us based on what they saw on In the Soop or through brief interactions on lives or when we're out and the paps take pictures. It's literally insane albeit a little comical. We chose you though because you're not only friends with Yoongi, but your podcast feels like a safe space. My sister, Cheyenne is an avid watcher so I've watched tons of your interviews and I've never seen you do anything impolite or mean spirited with the intentions of being malicious. You seem very genuine and you carry good, positive energy," Crystal says, making him smile, tugging at his ear shyly.

"Wow, thank you so much. I really appreciate your consideration and I hope this interview is up to everyone's standards. Let's jump right in and start from the beginning. You two bonded in May of 2020. You've told your story before, but can you tell us here for the people who may not know you," he asks and they nod, diving into their bonding story and why they didn't get along at first.

"I literally cannot imagine you two being like that with each other. So when did you decide to be together romantically?" he asks.

"It was a little less than a month later. After I apologized, we let go of those negative feelings and positive ones started to replace them. I told her how I felt and she felt the same," Yoongi says, his face unchanging.

"You're always so cool, so collected. Alright, the people want to know when you got engaged. On In the Soop, it was seemingly brought to ARMY's attention that you were engaged before Jungkook and Sehee, who announces in September of 2020, which was 4 months after you met," he says, reading the info on his cue card.