20

*English in bold

Crystal bopped to the music playing in the background as her mom put the finishing touches on her makeup, still deep in conversation with Sehee. All it took was for her to introduce Sehee as a photographer for the two to deep dive into the subject, leaving her lost. After a while, she just put on some music to vibe to seeing as those two weren't going to let up anytime soon.

It was a little past noon so the kids were still in school but she'd get to see them when they got out. She and Yoongi agreed to test out 6 hours apart for the day so she'd have to be back at Bighit by 6pm.

"Okay, we're done. Put on outfit #3. I want to get some good pictures in the living room while there's still a lot of natural light in there," Nadia instructs, moving aside so Crystal could get out of the chair.

"Yes ma'am," she salutes, grabbing the garment bag and stepping behind the changing screen.

"This is the shirt you were telling me about! The vintage art one. It looks so good Ma," Crystal exclaims, admiring the art on the front of the corset like long sleeved shirt.

"That's the one! Maybe you can help me set a price point for it. I don't know how much to charge," Nadia replies.

Crystal mulls over the possibilities in her head as she slips on loose, distressed jeans.

"Well, taking the quality of the fabric as well as the artistic value and cost of labor, I wouldn't sell this for less than $75 USD. You could comfortably go higher considering some designer is probably passing off something similar and charging thousands for it," Crystal states, stepping out from behind the frame.

"That looks really good on you! I'd pay $75 for that," Sehee gushes, rushing over to feel the silly fabric of the sleeves.

"$75 it is then. I don't want to go higher than that. A part of what we pride ourselves on is being affordable," Nadia says, leading them upstairs to the living room.

"As long as you're profiting, but if it costs a lot of time and money to make this shirt, you need to charge accordingly. This shirt feels expensive and the quality is top notch so don't be afraid to step out of the box and charge your worth. Compared to other designers, our clothes are dirt cheap. I'm sure our customers wouldn't mind paying more for a piece like this," Crystal explains, running her hands over the fabric.

"Great advice per usual Sweet pea. Stand by the couch," Nadia instructs.

"These shots are going to be amazing. You have a beating home Miss Nadia," Sehee compliments, receiving a thank you from the woman.

"Thanks, Crystal did most of the interior design. It's the one form of design I don't have the patience for," Nadia chuckles as she sets up the camera.

"Interior design you say? Hmm, someone else has a knack for interior design too," Sehee teasingly sings, looking pointedly at Crystal.

"Oh really? That's great Crystal, something else for you two to bond over. How is my future son in law anyways?" Nadia asks, making Crystal choke on her spit.

"Oh he's wonderful now that Crystal has forgiven him. Dare I say, he's happier than I've ever seen him," Sehee grins evilly, making Crystal want to throw something at her.

"Let's not get too ahead of ourselves. I just forgave him and we've been getting along. That's all. Plus, he's supposed to be happy around me right. Isn't that how the bond works?" Crystal rolls her eyes, fixing her hair in a nearby mirror.

Sehee and Nadia exchange knowing looks but don't press the subject any further.

"Alright, give me some natural poses. Less is more," Nadia instructs, snapping a picture of Crystal resting her knee on the couch while she awaited instructions.