31

Crystal slipped on her white dress, careful not to rip it since she already had her heels on. Yoongi, who was watching from the bed, hopped up and helped her zip it up, a gesture that made her smile. She liked that he did things without even having to be asked.

"You look beautiful," he says, locking eyes with her in the mirror while he placed a kiss on her bare shoulder.

"Thanks," she smiles, throwing all her makeup in her little white and gold Chanel bag.

She sighed heavily as she moved to exit the room, looking back at the comfortable bed longingly.

"Keep looking at the bed like that and I'll get jealous. Go on before you're late...unless you want to fake sick and stay here," he says, making her giggle.

"You know what? Under any other circumstance, I would but it would be incredibly rude not to at least show up for a dinner that's for me specifically," she pouts, making her way to the living room to find the keys to her car.

"Woah, you look nice," Jin says, making her smile and thank him.

"Look at you! Suga you better hope nobody tries to steal her away tonight looking like that," Sehee exclaims.

"They couldn't even if they tried," he says, shooting her an unbothered smirk.

"I'm loving the confidence," Crystal scoffs playfully, turning around with her keys in her hands.

"Thanks, it's based off feedback," he quips back, making her chuckle.

"Mhmm shut it and kiss me so I can leave. How's that for feed—"

He didn't let her finish the word before he grabbed her by the waist and kissed her deeply, making her thank her lucky stars her lipstick was smudge proof.

"You know better than to play with me like that. Stay safe and hurry back, you know so you can give me more—ahem—feedback," he says, seemingly just now remembering where he was at the moment.

Thankfully, he said it so lowly that only she could hear but she keeps her back to the others so they couldn't see her facial expression as she bids him goodbye and slips out the door.

Damn, I'm dick whipped.

"Well damn, we just gonna pretend like that didn't just happen....ok," Sehee says once Crystal's out the door.

The maknaes, who were sitting on the couch, wiggle their brows at Yoongi as he passes them on the way back to his room; and he wiggles his back—making them let out amused noises of surprise.

Everyone loved how much more carefree he was nowadays. They didn't know for sure what he and Crystal were doing when they were away, but they could most definitely guess judging by his mood when they'd come back to the dorms. In any case, that kiss he'd just laid on her confirmed it all.

✨✨✨✨✨2 hours later ✨✨✨✨✨

Crystal fought the urge to yawn as she pretended to listen to something CEO Park was saying. Not only had he insisted she sit at the first seat to his left at the head of the table, but he'd had her stand up at the beginning of the dinner while he prattled off random facts she was sure he'd pulled from her file about her he'd read off a napkin. He made the official announcement that she would be working remotely since she'd found her soulmate and presented her with a plaque that had her name and hire date as well as the words "Most Innovative Employee" inscribed on it.

She smiled and bowed as everyone clapped and congratulated her on finding her soulmate, the thought of him waiting at home for her making her warm inside. As time ticked by, she found herself growing more bored and impatient, both Yoongi and his bed calling her name. She'd never admit it to him straight out but he had the best cuddles and she'd never slept better than she did when she was in his embrace.