🔥83🔥

-2 years later-

The loud blaring of an alarm clock immediately makes both Crystal and Yoongi groan, him reaching over her to hit the snooze button. Before they could comfortably settle into sleep again, there was a pounding on the door to their room.

"Up and at em! No sleeping in on your big day!" Sehee shouts on the other side of the door.

Both soulmates huff, reaching for the covers to pull over their heads.

"Maybe if we ignore them, they'll just go away," Yoongi says, his voice thick and gravelly with sleep.

Crystal replies with a sleepy hum, snuggling deeper into his embrace. This bed was super comfortable, the duvet thick and warm around her and his body warming hers. She just wanted to sleep a little longer, that's all.

"We won't stop knocking until you say you're getting up!" JK yells, beating on the door in a beat like pattern.

"Chrissy get up, I'm hungry!" her now 17 year old sister complains, joining forces with JK and Sehee, who were still banging on the door in erratic patterns.

"Okay! We're up, go away!" she calls and the knocking stops, but there's grumbling that's muffled by the door.

"Don't you just love getting up at 6am? Who even came up with this time in the first place? We're getting married at 5pm," she grumbles, throwing the cover off the both of them.

"Blame your little bestie for that. She set all this in motion," he replies, sitting up and stretching, his bones popping noisily.

"Need more calcium old man?" Crystal teases, making him scoff.

"You have to get old someday too you know."

"That's true, but I'm not there yet," she chuckles, hopping down off the high bed and doing some stretching of her own.

"This bed is so comfy," Yoongi says, laying spread out on his back.

"Mhm, the pillows too," Crystal agrees.

The bed was a California king bed with an expensive and regal looking bed frame that lifted it off the ground so high they had to climb in. It was decorated with shades of gold, black, and brown much like the rest of the hotel.

As soon as they ran across this place when searching for venues, they knew they had to book it. It's a lavish hotel and resort that has it all—from state of the art spa and salons to big, beautiful ballrooms filled with impressive architecture. It's exclusive and discreet, the perfect space.

After doing their morning routines, they dress in casual, relaxed clothes. With all the spa treatments they'd be going through today, they would barely be in them anyways.

Sehee is poised to knock again when they open the double doors to their room and she instantly beams when she sees them.

"Good, you were actually up. Almost everyone is here and they're bringing breakfast up any minute now," she says, pep in her step as they follow her across the suite to the dining area.

They could hear the sounds of everyone bustling around as they got closer, everyone much quieter than usual due to the early hour.