12

"My mom is JK biased. My younger sister is Namjoon biased and my other sister is J-Hope biased. My brother is ot7," Crystal says, responding to JK's question about her family's biases in the group.

He'd gotten back about an hour prior, carrying his sleeping soulmate in his arms. She was feeling drained so he'd lied down with her until he felt her energy restore before joining them—as in all the members plus Crystal—in the living room. Seojun had gone home for some much needed rest after she'd met the rest of Bangtan and the living room had started to feel crowded.

It was an emotional moment for everyone when they woke up to see Suga doing so well for the first time in days. They'd visited his room briefly when she was still "asleep" but had left to rest, having been up for two days straight.

It was a little awkward for Crystal, who was now situated at the end of the couch, her and Yoongi so close their thighs were pressed together.

'Fuck, he smells good," she thinks, idly wondering if it was soap or his natural scent.

Whatever it was, it was intoxicating and it was making it hard for her to focus as the members bombarded her with questions.

"You told us everyone's bias except yours. Do you not have one?" J-Hope asks, making her chuckle as all their eyes zeroed in on her.

"I suppose you're my bias if I had to pick. It does change from time to time though so when people ask, I just say ot7 or I say I'm Hobi biased and ot6 are my bias wreckers," she answers, laughing when he cheers and looks at the other members smugly.

"Don't be so smug, she likes us all," Jimin says, elbowing him in the side.

"Don't fight kids," Jin scolds the two playfully.

Their banter is cut short by the nurse arriving to give Yoongi and Crystal their final check up for the day.

They move to his bedroom and sit on the edge of the bed, hands still intertwined as she checks their pulses, lungs, and blood pressure again.

"Everything looks great, even better now actually. You two can let go now but make sure you don't go too long without skin contact. If either of you start to feel funny or weird, that's why okay?" she says and they nod, pulling their hands apart for the first time since she'd  joined them.

Crystal immediately felt out of place, like she was missing something and she knew it was him. It was an uncomfortable feeling that settled in her chest, making her mood fall.

Yoongi was feeling the same, but their faces showed their normal indifferent expressions so the nurse just shook her head and gathered her materials, bidding them goodbye until tomorrow and warning them not to eat anything besides soup.

With her gone, the atmosphere in the room immediately turned awkward and they sat there not knowing what the hell to say to each other.

"Well, I'm gonna go back out..." Yoongi says, gesturing towards the living room, his hand rubbing the back of his neck.

"I'm gonna stay in here and make some phone calls," she says and he nods even though she wasn't looking up at him.

He hovers by the doorway for a moment, trying to figure out how to tell her to let him know if she needed him. His nature got the best of him though and the words died on his tongue as he exited the room, slowly making his way back to the living room.

Crystal called her mother on FaceTime and ended up talking to her and her siblings, reassuring them that she was fine now and that she would try to come home tomorrow and pick up some things. It was a tearful conversation to say the least, leaving Crystal emotionally drained after hanging up.