🔥47🔥

Crystal bit her lip hard, her hands gripping the balcony rail as Yoongi fucked her from behind.

"Fuckkk, it's so fucking good," she moans looking back at him.

He was biting his lip too—his hair hanging in his face, his hands gripping her hips, and his gaze fixated on the way her ass bounced with every thrust.

"Every fucking time," he groans, grabbing her bikini bottoms and pulling them taut, making sure they stayed out of the way.

Louder than intended, she moans out when he spits on her asshole and slips his thumb in—making her weak in the knees. His other hand travels up her side and slips underneath her bikini top to play with her nipple, his thumb applying pressure and rubbing circles over her piercing.

I swear this man comes for my soul ever single time. Let me keep one half, damn.

"I'd be quiet if I were you. Wouldn't want anyone to hear would we?" he asks teasingly, delivering a particularly hard thrust after that.

"You know what you're doing," she squints, narrowing her eyes at him.

"Hmm, do I?" he asks, repeating the action.

"You do," she reiterates, purposely clenching around him hard.

Two can play this game.

"Crys," he warns, making her smile.

"What's the matter Yoongs? In a tight situation?" she teases.

Before he could respond, both their eyes widen when they hear the sliding door to the backyard open, followed by Hobi's laugh. Yoongi pulls Crystal up and back against his chest, backing into the corner of the balcony where they couldn't be seen from the backyard and sits down on one of the chairs.

"Close call huh? Now you really have to be quiet," he whispers in her ear as his hand creeps between her legs.

This man is a fucking demon.

"Crys, I need to talk to you about something," Yoongi says, making her look up at him

"What's up?" she asks, sitting on the bed when she finishes rubbing some oil on her legs.

"I had a meeting with Sejin and JK this morning about some soulmate business the company asked him to pass along," he says, making her raise her brows.

"Soulmate business? Without the soulmates?" she asks, making him chuckle.

"Same thing I said. Apparently, Mr. Lee wanted to run things by us first and let us decide whether or not we wanted to bring it to your attention," he says.

"Then I'm guessing it was something worth mentioning since you've decided to let me in on it?" she asks, crossing her arms across her chest, slightly annoyed at the sheer mention of Mr. Lee's name as well as purposely being left out of the loop by their company.