63

"It's 4am, why are we worried about airport fashion? And who in the world told ARMY when we're leaving?" Crystal gripes, begrudgingly pulling out an actual outfit to wear to the airport.

"Your guess is as good as mine. I think you look fine," Yoongi shrugs lazily, slipping his feet into his slides.

He was wearing an all black outfit, the first hat, shirt and pants he'd happened to run across in his suitcase first.

"In your hoodie and my sleep shorts? It would've been fine if we were going straight to the jet like last time, but in front of your fans? Hell no, it would end up being scandalous

"In your hoodie and my sleep shorts? It would've been fine if we were going straight to the jet like last time, but in front of your fans? Hell no, it would end up being scandalous. I can see the headlines now—"Suga of BTS's soulmate "staKes HeR clAiM" by wearing only his hoodie to the airport." she says in a mocking tone as she pulls on some black, ripped jeans and a gray tshirt that said "Phenomenal Woman."

Yoongi just chuckles at his soulmate's antics, knowing she was grumpy from only getting about an hour of sleep before they had to be up again to get ready for the airport

Yoongi just chuckles at his soulmate's antics, knowing she was grumpy from only getting about an hour of sleep before they had to be up again to get ready for the airport. He was used to this, but was still annoyed himself with whoever's decision it was to do this. He understands that ARMY wants to see them and that they're supposed to be practically flaunting their relationships, but this seemed like overkill. He was never a fan of airport walk throughs. They could be chaotic and dangerous depending on the fans they encountered; and even if the fans were chill, it wasn't like they could interact with any of them past a wave or bow. In short, he just doesn't see the point.

Crystal didn't see the point either. They were flying in a private jet. Why not just go straight to the runway like last time? BTS gets enough publicly without having to do all this. Airport photos aren't going to catapult them to another level like a video game. She huffs, placing her lounge clothes in her suitcase and zipping it back up before slipping her feet into her slides.

"Ready?" he asks and she nods, slipping her Ray Bans out of their case and tossing it in her bag before sliding them on her face.

She was not looking forward to the media being there at all and hoped the flashes would be more bearable with shades on.

Both soulmates tired, the ride to the airport was a quiet one. They were in one car while Sehee and JK shared one, Jin and Joon shared, and Tae, Hobi, and Jimin shared another.