61

"Angles, angles, angles! Yes!" the flamboyant photographer exclaims as he takes Crystal's final solo photos.

It makes Crystal break focus and cringe—in turn making Yoongi, JK, Sehee, and Sejin laugh silently in the background. Sehee had just gotten finished taking her own solo shots and it was now Crystal's turn with the over the top photographer. Sehee loved him and his spunk, but his exclamations really did make it hard to focus at times. They'd developed a fun dynamic quickly though and he was extremely talented and easy to work with. Crystal, who was a tad more serious when working, was having a hard time not getting flustered with his outbursts.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry! I'm trying, but it's giving!" he exclaims, getting a laugh out of her.

"Okay, two more. That's it. Give me face. Give me hands. The hand poses are everything," he says in a calmer tone.

Crystal straightens her face and does what comes naturally. She never really had issues posing, considering she could follow instructions really well. Thankfully, this photographer just let her do her thing when it came to facial expressions. She was just relieved he wasn't asking her to smile every 10 seconds. The glamour of this look she was wearing made her feel grown and sexy, not overly smiley.

"Yes! That's a wrap Ms

"Yes! That's a wrap Ms. Lady! You don't have to hear my mouth anymore," he says, and she sighs loudly as if relieved before assuring him she was joking.

"I'm joking. These came out great. You give really good directions, thanks for that," she smiles, joining him at the screen that displayed the pictures he'd just taken.

"It was no problem! You two take directions better than most professionals I work with. It was really a pleasure. Now, I'm thinking about suggesting this one for the cover," he says, waving Sehee over so she could see as well.

They'd taken photos together after their first round of solos—both in emerald green dresses.