46

Crystal let out a heavy sigh as she floated on her back in the pool. She found herself having trouble sleeping, so she did some schoolwork and then came down to the pool for an early morning swim. She swam laps until her arms were aching and decided to give it a rest.

For some reason, she found herself unsettled. She'd worked ahead as far as she could in her schoolwork and there was nothing to do as far as work for Love Heals—so here she was, restless. Although the live stream had been a success yesterday, the worry for her family still sat at the forefront of her mind. She was known by millions of people now and that itself was a blessing and a curse. Her thoughts were all over the place and she didn't know how to feel about the shift her life had taken, but all she could do was keep her head and try to remain positive.

Getting out of the pool and drying off, she lies the blanket she brought down on the grass and sits Indian style. The best way she knew to clear her head was Yoga.

Meanwhile, Yoongi awoke to his phone ringing on the bedside table. He groans underneath the covers and reaches out to grab it, answering with a gruff "hello." He listens as Sejin apologizes for interrupting his sleep, before requesting his presence at the guesthouse for a meeting. He assures his manager that he'll be there shortly before hanging up. Right away, he notices the lack of his soulmate's presence and checks the time—8:10am. Following his instinct, he walks over to the sliding doors and out onto the balcony where he spots her doing yoga by the pool. Deciding not to bother her, he makes his way back inside to make himself presentable so he could get this meeting over with.

A few minutes later, he makes his way out back, walking along the heavily planted path to the guest house on the property. Thankfully, it's not a long walk. He knocks on the door and Sejin opens it, welcoming him inside.

"Good morning, we're in here. Coffee?" he asks and Yoongi nods, sitting across from JK at the table.

"Are we waiting on the other members?" Yoongi asks and JK shakes his head.

"I don't think so. I think it's just you and me," he replies, taking a sip from a bottled water.

Before Yoongi could question why, Sejin was back with his coffee. He nods in thanks, the aroma of coffee diverting his attention for the moment. He takes a sip and is immediately a little less groggy.

"Okay, I know you're wondering why the other members aren't here. That's because I need to pass along some things with you regarding your soulmates. Mr. Lee called this morning—"

"Forgive me for cutting you off, but shouldn't our soulmates be here as well?" Yoongi asks, already skeptical of whatever was about to come out of Sejin's mouth.

He trusts Sejin, but also understands that he has a limited amount of power. When issues arise, he's often the middle man—relaying information the higher ups in the company tell him.

"I agree, but Mr. Lee asks that I run this by you two first and then have you relay the information to your soulmates if you choose," Sejin replies and Yoongi nods, waiting to hear what he has to say.

"In short, the PR team thinks it's best that you share as much of your relationship as possible—be seen together in public, do Vlives together, interviews—you get the gist. There's already been tons of offers from magazines, TV shows, clothing brands—you name it," Sejin says and both men sigh, shaking their heads.

"I'm not making a spectacle of my relationship," JK protests.

"I get what you're saying and I see the distaste you have for the idea, but listen to me for a second," Sejin says.

"So you're on their side in this?" Yoongi tsks, making Sejin sigh.

"You know I don't pick sides, and I've never intentionally steered you wrong before. I just want you to see both sides here. You're fully welcome to tell them to go to hell as far as I'm concerned. Just listen to me first okay?" he asks and Yoongi looks over at JK before nodding.