76

-3 days later-

Yoongi checked the time on his phone after an impromptu early morning rehearsal, glad he'd have time to stop back by the hotel and shower before surprising Crystal on set of her photoshoot today.

He'd left before she did this morning to go over the set list for their third and final concert in London. Their first two nights had gone so well that a third night had been added last minute and sold out within minutes despite the short notice. To ensure their fans got a different concert experience every night, they decided to switch things up and they never did that without having a rehearsal first just to ensure they would be in sync.

He was supposed to leave with Crystal and accompany her on her shoot like he said he would, but she understood that he had no control over the sudden practice and allowed him a rain check. Unbeknownst to her, he'd finished a lot earlier than either of them expected.

He made his way back to the hotel immediately after to shower and change—a tshirt, cargo joggers, and a cap over his damp hair the move for today. After throwing on some jewelry, cologne, and his Nike dunks; he was back out on the go. Thankfully, the drive to Wonderland magazine's headquarters was only about 25 minutes away from the hotel. He texted Sejin, who was here as one half of her management team, to let him in once he arrived.

"I see you made it after all," he greets as he steps aside to let him in.

"Rehearsal wasn't that long. We're just switching a few things here and there. Crys must've mentioned I was supposed to come," Yoongi says and Sejin nods.

"She did. I was surprised Sehee wasn't here and she told me that you were supposed to be but you got called into practice," Sejin replies, leading him through a series of u familiar hallways.

"Was she upset?" Yoongi asks, genuinely curious.

She didn't seem like it before he left, but that may have changed.

"Hm, I wouldn't say so, but it's hard to tell," Sejin replies after a taking a second to think about it.

"That poker face of hers," Yoongi tsks, earning a knowing smile from the manager, who held the door open for him.

There was a nice set up inside—plenty of places to sit behind the wide open, stark white set Crystal was currently on. She was posing in a brown, off the shoulder dress with ruching that clings to her curves in the most flattering way.

He could see on a large screen the photos she'd taken before on a different set with a green background— her pretty skin and the two gorgeous black dresses she wore popping off the screen.

Upon seeing him, she sends him a small smile of acknowledgement before straightening her face and following the photographer's instructions. Relieved that she doesn't feel angry, he smiles back before taking a seat on a love seat that allowed him a full view of the set.

"I got it hyung," Myungsoo exclaims, excitedly showing Sejin something on his phone.

Yoongi hadn't even noticed he was in the room. Apparently, the younger man hadn't noticed him either because his eyes went wide when he looked up from his phone and noticed him sitting there.

"Suga-ssi! I apologize. I didn't see you there," he bows repeatedly and Yoongi props his ankle on his knee before waving off the profuse apology.

"It's fine. Have a seat," Yoongi insists, gesturing to the seat diagonal to where he sat.

"S-sure," he stutters and Sejin gives Yoongi a pointed look before sitting down himself, his eyes saying to take it easy on the kid.