43

"Hyunjin-ssi, it's Crystal I'm calling about the Love Heals website," Crystal says, putting her phone on speaker and sitting it in the middle of the table.

"Crystal-ssi! I was deleting the fake reviews and I couldn't help but read a few. Is your soulmate really Agust D?!" Hyunjin replies excitedly, making her roll her eyes.

"The one and only," she says, looking over at Yoongi, who is trying to hide his amusement.

"Oh man! Tell him I love him. Wait, not love love. That came out wrong, but tell him I love his music. He's hands down the best rapper in Korea," he gushes, making Crystal chuckle.

"You just told him yourself. I have you on speaker," she says.

There was a brief pause and then the sound of the phone moving around.

"Did he just yeet his phone?" Yoongi asks, making her shrug.

"Hyunjin. You there buddy?" she calls.

"Hold on, yeah I'm here. Sorry. I accidentally yeeted my phone into the next cubicle. I'm back, sorry about that. Is he really there?" he asks and Crystal motions to Yoongi.

"I'm here. Thanks for appreciating my music. I'm always happy to hear from a fan," Yoongi says.

The line goes quiet and Crystal looks down at her phone to make sure he hadn't hung up.

"Hyunjin, buddy, breathe. I need you to focus, okay? Okay, not back to the task at hand," Crystal says and she can envision him nodding despite her being unable to see him.

"Oh, definitely—yes! What can I do for you?" he asks, clearing this throat and regaining professionalism.

"Can you make it to where only verified customers can write a review?" she asks.

"Sure, problem is that anybody that creates an account can be a verified customer," he replies.

"Well, can we change it to where you have to make a purchase to become a verified customer? If people are going to leave false reviews, I'd rather them not be able to do it for free," she sighs, rolling her eyes.

"Sure! I can also flag key words so that any review mentioning anything other than the clothes can be flagged and put under review," he replies.

"That would be great. Is there anything else you recommend doing?" she asks.

"Let's see...we can limit the amount of reviews so that they can only write one review on the item they purchased. That way they can't spam without paying for the items first. I also recommend you remove the discount for first time customers for the time being. That way they pay full price plus shipping for the item they want to leave a review on. They'd have to wait until they receive the item in the mail to write the review as well," he says.

"Perfect. Let's do all that. Send the bill to our business account like usual," she says.

"Will do. I'll send you an email when all the changes are made as well as an invoice. Thanks for using our services and I hope all this drama dies down soon," he says.

"Thanks Hyunjin-ssi," Crystal says before disconnecting the call.

"He seems nice," Yoongi says and she nods.

"We went to college together. He's the tech major I was telling you about. The one that taught me how to leak videos without a trace. He works for this father't tech company," she says and he nods, remembering.

"So what next?" he asks and Crystal drums her fingers on the table.

"Hiring security I guess. I have no idea what to do about the kids. Right now I'm leaning towards just having them tutored at home; but at the same time, I don't want to take their school lives away. What if I'm overreacting and they'll be perfectly safe? What if I'm not overreacting and some psycho tries to hurt them?" she stresses.