🔥23🔥

Yoongi groaned as Crystal dragged her tongue along the roof of his mouth, creating a sensation he'd never felt before.   He could feel her smirk against his lips as her teeth grazed his top lip when she pulled back, resting her forehead against his as they panted.

They'd been making out for an undetermined amount of time, neither having the will to stop and just when he'd think kissing her couldn't get better, she'd do something that would blow his mind. Every kiss he'd experienced before this one was being erased from his mind, no longer worthy of his mental space. It was all Crystal's now.

The longer it went on, the harder it was becoming to hide the fact that he was as hard as a rock in his pants and he'd hoped it wasn't noticeable.

Crystal was feeling the same way, her panties practically sticking to her the longer their mouthes were joined. Her body had started to heat up and she wanted nothing more than for him to douse the flames he'd created.

At the same time, this was more than just lust. This was beyond lust. Regardless of whether they gave in now or waited, the moment their bodies joined as one would be undoubtedly special—two halves of the same soul coming together to consummate their bond. That was the thought that made Crystal make her decision.

She pecked Yoongi's lips again, her tongue laving over them before kissing her way down his chin and jawline. Finally she was showing attention to the jawline that she so often admired from a distance. Instinctively, he tilted his head back to give her more access, his heartbeat increasing as she trailed sparks across his skin.

"Crystal..." he trails, speaking her name in a soft, raspy tone that made her shiver.

"Hmm?" she asks softly next to his ear, making chills run down his spine.

"If you plan on stopping, I suggest we do it now. We could wait," he says, mentally hoping she wouldn't but he wouldn't push her to go further.

"I don't want to stop. Waiting is no fun," she chuckles, making him celebrate in his head, not wanting to show too much enthusiasm.

He lets her continue her trail down her neck, alternating between little kisses and light nips—careful not to bruise him. Normally, he liked control but he was enjoying himself too much to care and he wanted to see what kind of lover Crystal could be. Like him, she was undoubtedly a dominant person, but that didn't always carry over to the bedroom for some.

She seemed perfectly in her element though, looking up at him as she skimmed his clavicle softly with her damp lips—another new sensation.

"Fuck...you're so good with your mouth," he groans, making her smirk as she removed her mouth from his skin.

"You ain't seen nothing yet," she winks, finally giving in to the urge and grinding her hips into his.

She'd been feeling his very noticeable erection for a while now, his body responding to her in the most obvious way.

Yoongi bites down on his lips, her sexy tone and use of English coupled with the clothed friction making him just about lose it.

"So Yoongi-ssi...you've been celibate for a year now right?" she asks, slipping off his lap, her hands still planted on his shoulders as she stood between his legs.

He nods, his hands moving to grip her ass like they had a mind of their own.

"What do you say we get that first nut out of the way hm?" she asks, reaching down to palm his erection through his jeans.

She felt how ready he was through the bond and she knew that the first orgasm after a long period of time was always a quick one so to avoid unnecessary embarrassment, she acknowledged it and offered to help.