19

It was bright and early Monday morning and Crystal was up getting ready to return to work. Sehee was tagging along so she'd woken her up when she'd woken up so she could get ready too.

She was putting the last of her big heated rollers into her hair when her phone rang. Not wanting to wake Yoongi, she answered it on the first ring.

"Hey girl, I just emailed you the welcome packets for the new interns. Are you near a printer right now because our networks are down and won't connect to the printers," Bora says, sounding stressed.

"Ugh, does nobody use hardwires anymore?" Crystal groans.

"What's that?" Bora asks, making her facepalm.

"Nevermind, I'll bring them," she replies, bidding her goodbye before hanging up.

So much for not waking Yoongi.

Sighing heavily, she grabs her blazer off counter and throws it over her arm. Currently, she had on some black, slim fit trousers and a nude tank tucked inside it—a layered necklace around he neck. She grabs her heels out of the closet and grabs her vape off the charger by the bed before making her way to Yoongi's side of the bed to wake him.

"Yoongi-ssi," she calls, poking his cheek with her freshly manicured nail.

She and Sehee had gone to get their nails done the day before.

When he doesn't respond, she scrapes her nails along the back of his neck, up to the nape, causing him to squirm.

"Get up," she says, repeating the action.

"Unless you're trying to get back in this bed, I suggest you stop doing that," Yoongi groans, peeking one eye open.

His morning voice coupled with what he'd just said made her breath hitch a little.

Damn you Min Yoongi.

She mentally gathers herself, not giving him the satisfaction of showing him how he'd effected her.

"Oh stop it. I need your help," she says, pulling her hand back.

"You started it. What do you need?" he asks, sitting up.

"I need to print some stuff for work and I don't know the password to your computer," she says.

"They don't have printers?" he groans, stretching.

"Of course they do but the network is down and apparently nobody there knows what a damned hardwire is," she rolls her eyes.

"Kids these days," he grunts, making her chuckle.

"I'll go put this stuff down in the living room while you get yourself together," she says, earning a not from him before she exits the room.

Sehee was on the couch fully dressed and cuddling with a sleepy, pajama clad JK—the sight making Crystal soft.

"Look at you two cuties," she says, pinching their cheeks when she'd set her shoes on the floor, lying her blazer across the top of the couch.

"Noona!"

"Unnie— " they both whine simultaneously.

"You look like modern day woman from the 50s complete with hair rollers and a cigarette," Sehee says, making her laugh and pose with her vape pen.

"All I'm missing is one of those huge home phones," she grins, making her way back to her and Yoongi's room.

He wasn't in there so she made her way down the hall to his studio and keyed in the code he'd given her, letting herself in.