🔥49🔥

"Woah," Yoongi exclaims when the fire from the grill in front of them flared.

Crystal giggles at his shook expression, taking a video of him on his phone for his new Instagram page. The company had decided that it was best the members have separate social media pages now.

"Come here," he says, pulling her into his side when she passes his phone back.

He snaps a quick selfie of them and Sehee awws next to Crystal.

"The wine must have Suga in his feels," she teases.

"I don't have to be drunk to take a picture with my lady," he says, making JK scoff.

"You hate taking pictures hyung," he cuts in.

"With you," Yoongi adds, making Crystal look over at JK with an amused expression.

"Cold blooded. Crys got him smelling himself," Sehee says, making her laugh.

"Lord, I haven't heard that in so long, " Crystal laughs.

"Did you just imply that I stink?" Yoongi asks, cutting his eyes over at her.

"No baby, it basically means that you're overly confident," Crystal explains, still giggling.

They quiet down when the chef starts to plate their food, all four having opted for steak, chicken, and shrimp to go with their side dishes. Being the photographer that he is, JK takes a photo of all the food before they dig in.

"Oh Crys, I forgot to ask earlier, but what was the clause you added to your contract? If you don't mind me asking of course," Sehee asks, taking a sip of her wine.

"I added that I would prefer African American stylists or at the very least stylists that are familiar with African American hair. Taking care of our hair is tedious and I'm not going bald because someone doesn't know what they're doing," she says and Sehee nods.

"Makes sense. Your hair is super healthy so I know you'd be mad if you had to cut it," Sehee adds.

"Wow, you really thought of everything Noona," JK says.

"Business and law school just really opened my eyes to how many people fall victim to contracts they don't understand. I'm just blessed to be able to apply what I learned to real life situations like this," she says.

"True. If it wasn't for you, I probably wouldn't have agreed to this at all. It would've been too much having to hire an outside lawyer who's fluent in English and Korean and is familiar with Korean law," Sehee adds.

"Well, in that case, I'm glad I could be here. It's funny how fate works," Crys smiles.

"You can say that again," Yoongi agrees.

"To fate," JK says, holding his glass up and proposing a toast.

The four soulmates tap their glasses together and take a sip, enjoying the rest of the meal.

"As much as I hate to kill the vibe, you two should be prepared. The paparazzi we experienced on the way in is nothing compared to the ones that'll be waiting on us when we leave. Hold our hands and stay close, okay. Keep your eyes down so you don't get disoriented by the flashes and don't panic if you get jostled a little. Security is going to be super close, making sure they don't get too close," JK briefs as they get ready to leave.

Crystal nods, her hand already held tightly in Yoongi's.

Crystal nods, her hand already held tightly by Yoongi. He looks over at her and squeezes her hand, silently letting her know that she'd be okay. She hid it well, but he knew she struggled with anxiety in certain situations, just like he does.