🔥26🔥

"Yoongi-ssi, we came in here to talk," Crystal reminds him as he trails kisses down her neck.

They'd been making out since they put the bags down by the door. Now that they were in private, Yoongi could finally ravish her like he wanted to ever since she'd put those girls in their places. It, along with her claiming him as her man and soulmate, had seriously turned him on.

"We're talking now," he says, kissing his way up to her ear.

"I'm talking now," she replies, trying to hold back her moan as he flicked her earlobe with his tongue.

"We can just talk after," he insists, making her laugh at how eager he was.

"Yoongi, no. It's important. Do you think I'd be trying to stop you if it wasn't?" she asks, making him pause his movements.

"Okay, but maybe we should sit separately for now," he says, gesturing to the way they were sitting.

"Definitely," she agrees, climbing off his lap.

Yoongi makes himself comfortable on the couch, adjusting his hard on so it wouldn't be as noticeable. The gesture makes an amused smile cross Crystal's face as she makes her way across the room to retrieve the bag she'd gotten at the pharmacy. It had her pamphlets and aftercare instructions from the Dr as well as the empty Plan B packet and the condoms she'd bought.

"I went to the Dr today and got birth control and a Plan B," she says, pulling out the pamphlets as well as the empty Plan B packet.

She watches as he flips through the pamphlets, his brows furrowed in concentration as he reads.

"You got this inserted today? This thing has terrible side effects. Please don't tell me you felt obligated to do this because of that contract," he says with an alarmed look.

"Of course I didn't do this because of the contract. I didn't sign it, remember? I did it because it was the responsible thing to do. I talked over my options with the doctor and there were ones with much worse side effects. This one was the best no fuss option for me. I'm telling you this as your partner because I feel you deserve to know. I know we don't know each other super well yet but I wanted you to know I'm not in this for the wrong reasons," she replies.

He studies her for a moment before going back to the pamphlets in his hands, his silence worrying her a little.

"Crystal, I appreciate your honesty and I appreciate you taking initiative like this—but I don't want you to think I'll ever second guess your character. I know you're not in this for the wrong reasons. The way you've carried yourself alone has proven that. We may not know every little thing about each other but I know your heart. I can feel it and you show it to me a little more each day," he says, making her smile.

"Aww, that means a lot Yoongi-ssi," she replies with a smile, placing her hands over her heart.

They'd truly come a long way. Ever since he'd apologized, it was like the wall between them diminished and they were able to see each other for who they were effortlessly. She already knew he trusted her but hearing the confirmation felt good.

"Besides, I was the one that offered you my kids anyways. It would be a bit ass backwards for me to think ill of you had you gotten pregnant," he laughs.

Crystal smacks his arm but joins in, the casual way he said it making her bust out laughing too.

"You're wild for that too. I was like hell no," she says through her laugh, making him laugh harder.

"Is your arm okay?" he asks when they finally calm down, receiving a nod from her.

"They numbed it before they put the implant in. It hurt a little afterwards but I got some pain meds from the pharmacy," she explains, making him nod.