🔥67🔥

Crystal woke up earlier than her alarm, her need for the bathroom outweighing her will to sleep longer. Right away, she noticed Yoongi wasn't in bed—probably somewhere tucked away writing. His sleep schedule had been all over the place lately because he simply couldn't put down the pen once inspiration struck.

Seeing as she only had about 30 minutes before she would have to get up anyways, she decided to go ahead and get ready. However, she looks down at the clothes she'd set out for the day and tsks, thinking back to what she'd told Yoongi the night before. A smirk crosses her face as she searches for another outfit—definitely something sexier. She needed him eating out of the palm of her hand. Once they landed in Daegu, they had to stop by their hotel first anyways so she'd change into something more appropriate to meet his family in there.

"Perfect," she mumbles to herself as she finds the clothes she was looking for without having to dig too far inside her suitcase. Those suitcases Hobi got her for her birthday were super spacious inside and able to fit a lot of stuff.

She takes her clothes and toiletry bag in the bathroom and gets to work doing her morning routine, simple makeup consisting of bold, winged liner, mascara, and glossy nude lips; and then barrel curling her hair. She slips on her outfit—black, high waisted leather shorts courtesy of her latest shopping trip; a silky, beige colored v neck shirt, and black chunky heeled sandals. She opted for thin, gold, layered Chanel necklaces, matching dangling earrings, and the watch she'd bought to match with Yoongi's. There was a good chance that he'd be wearing it today considering it was now his favorite watch and he wanted to get her money's worth as he said.

She chuckles at the memory of his "you're crazy" look when he saw the price tag on that baby, but he couldn't help but admire it too. There was no denying it was a beautiful piece. Speaking of the piece, her eyes widened as she checked the time. Over 45 minutes had passed much too quickly and she only had about 20 minutes left if she wanted to make her own coffee before she left.

She strategically runs her hands through her hair and feathers her bang, giving it a soft, romantic look before putting all her hair products away. After rifling through her bag of perfumes, she chooses her Dolce and Gabana The Only One—a sweet, sensual fragrance that smelled mostly of orange blossom, coconut, jasmine, and vanilla.

"Damn I look good," she whispers, taking a rare, self doting moment to appreciate the woman staring back at her in the mirror.

One last look and she was done, putting her stuff back in her suitcase and grabbing her carry on bag, doing one last sweep of the room to make sure she had everything.

"Need help Noona?" JK asks, stopping when he passed the room and saw her with her suitcase in hand.

"Sure. Everyone will thank you for not having to hear this thing clank down every step out there," she says, making him chuckle.

"Ooh, you look good," Sehee compliments, both stepping out of their rooms at the same time.

"Thank you," Crystal smiles.

"Hold up, let me ask you something real quick, but first, you smell good too. Damn send me some recs," she exclaims, making her laugh.

"I'm gonna take this down," JK says and Crystal nods, shouting thanks behind him as she made a detour to he and Sehee's room.

"I got you. What's up?" Crystal asks.

"I just wanted to check in and make sure you were okay. I'm not trying to be in your business but things have been noticeably tense lately...and I haven't heard your playlist in a while."

Crystal laughs. "Everything's cool now. We hashed it out last night. Of course he was reading into things too much when it came to Myungsoo," she says and they both roll their eyes.