18

Crystal woke up to an empty house, a very rare occurrence these days. It was a Saturday and the boys had a photo shoot early that morning so they, along with Sehee left. She hadn't gotten much sleep the night before so Yoongi had decided to let her sleep in. She'd been working tirelessly trying to catch up with things at work as well as trying to get as much of her schoolwork done as possible.

Yoongi had been doing really well this week, managing up to two hours of nonstop practice without her the day before so he figured he'd be okay since he was only taking pictures—something that required much less energy.

Crystal checked her phone, her only notification being a text from Yoongi letting her know that he'd let her sleep in and that they'd be back in about 5 hours tops. She checked the clock and saw that they would be back in about two hours. They would be off for the rest of the day as well as tomorrow so she decided to make brunch for them, something she'd promised Sehee anyways.

She shot Sehee a quick text letting her know to tell them not to bring anything to eat before getting in the shower and doing her morning routine. She pulled her hair back into a bun, it's simplicity matching her outfit for the day. She felt stiff when she woke up so she was planning to do some yoga and Pilates later to loosen up and get herself back into her workout routine. It was another stress reliever for her so she really needed to incorporate it into her routine more.

After checking the kitchen and writing down the ingredients she needed, she grabbed her purse and headed out to get groceries.

Like she usually did when she was in the grocery store, she slid her wireless earbuds in and called her siblings. She talked with them, letting them know what her days were like now as she ticked the items off her list as well as picking up things she noticed they were low on. They did the same, making sure not to leave a single detail out, much to her amusement. She was glad to hear that they were adjusting nicely, one less thing for her to worry about.

They'd talked her ear off until she'd arrived back at the dorms and had to get the groceries out of the car. She bid them goodbye, promising she'd see them on Tuesday, the day of the photoshoot.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Bangtan and Sehee walked in to a sparkling foyer, the mouth-watering smell of food, and Shinee's replay playing from the kitchen.

Sehee and JK hurriedly remove their shoes and try to beat each other to the kitchen, them being the only ones knowing what Crystal was cooking.

"Just greedy," Hobi chuckles, shaking his head at the two.

"Yah! That just came out of the grease. You'll burn yourselves greedy asses," Crystal exclaims from the kitchen, making the rest of them laugh.

"But Noona, I'm starving and all the way here Sehee showed me pictures of what you were making," JK whines.

"Go wash your hands and sit at the table, I'm pulling out the last of the chicken now," she replies, shooing him away from the platter of hot food.

"It smells good in here. I didn't know you could cook," Yoongi says, placing his hand s on her shoulders and peeking above her head to see what she was doing.

"There's a lot of things you don't know about me yet," she says mysteriously, making him chuckle.

"Wow, it smells great in here," Jin says, the rest of them hot on his heels.

"Mhmm and I'm starving," Tae says, rubbing his hands together.

"Everyone wash your hands and sit at the table. I'll bring it to you," she instructs.

"I knew I liked you," Jimin winks before singing the last chorus of replay towards her.

Yoongi tsks and grabs his ear, placing him somewhere behind them—the younger man's shrieks of pain filling the kitchen.