🔥57🔥

*This whole chapter is just freaky shit 🤪
'Mental communication looks like this.'

Crystal should've known her soulmate had something up his sleeves when he showered before her while she was on the phone rather than wait for her. After her own shower, she walks in to a completely different atmosphere in the room. There are candles burning, music playing, and things laid out on the bed. Apparently she wasn't the only one feeling adventurous after their little rendezvous in the bathroom at the hotel.

"What is all this?" she asks, a grin spreading across her face when he stands up fully from where he was propped on the bed and makes his way over to her, only donning some silk boxers.

"I meant what I said about returning the favor. Play with me jagi?" he asks, pulling her closer to him by her towel covered hips.

In response, she lets go of her towel and it slips down between them to reveal her nude body, ready for him always. His hands immediately make their way to her ass and give it a good squeeze as he places his lips on hers. Their tongues tangle passionately as they kiss, only pulling apart when they have to breathe and Yoongi rests his forehead against hers, reaching up to swipe his thumb across her bottom lip.

"Gorgeous," he murmurs, his eyes slowly trailing from her head to her toes, appreciating every inch of her exposed form.

'All for me,' he thinks, walking backwards to the bed.

'All for you,' she confirms, making him realize he'd shared that thought.

"I want to try something new tonight," he says aloud, his mental slip up just now giving him yet another idea.

"Clearly," she giggles, gesturing to the toy, lube, and handcuffs on the bed.

'With this too,' he says and she nods.

'Sounds good to me,' she replies, climbing onto the bed.

'I want to show you what I want to do to you and you tell me if you're okay with it or not,' he says and she nods, propping herself up with her hands on the bed behind her.

'You look so sexy right now, but I think you'd look even better like this," he says, mentally picturing her body covered in oil.

'That can be arranged,' she says, reaching over to grab her body oil from the bedside table.

He quickly plucks it from her hands and climbs on the bed with her, opening it and letting it drip onto her body—chest, stomach, thighs, and legs. When he's done, he sets the bottle down on the nightstand and starts to rub it in with his hands, focused on her breasts first. He leans down to kiss each nipple, flicking the jewelry with his tongue while her hand cards through his hair. She drags her nails across his scalp affectionately as he continues his way down her body, his unhurried hands rubbing the oil into her skin.

He places a kiss on her mound as he smears the oil on her thighs, looking up at her with a teasing smile before withdrawing and continuing down her legs and feet, giving her a nice, long foot massage.

'I know your feet must be tired,' he says, placing a kiss on the top of her foot before he lets it go and requests for her to turn over.

She closes her eyes and lays her head on her hands, shivering a little when the oil splashes across her back. He starts with the back of her legs and works his way up to her ass, clearly having a good time as he squeezes and kneads it in his hands.

'Most perfect ass I've ever seen,' he says, bending down to place a kiss on each cheek, the coolness of his lips tickling her and making her giggle.