15 - 십오 장

(Fifteenth chapter)

"Care to enlighten where are we headed please?"

Namjoon chuckled at Sowon's sarcasm, knowing that her patience had long ran out and she was merely waiting with a baited breathe to criticise him.

The female sat on the passenger seat puffed out some air and looked out of the window, trying to figure where he was trying to take her for the past twenty minutes.

"Are we lost?"

He chuckled again without any answer and it was no doubt that he was enjoying the moment where he knew everything and she knew nothing but to oblige to his words.

Sowon rolled her eyes with clear annoyance and it took all her will not to lash or curse out at the male beside her for not speaking during the whole ride and trying to act like a mystery.

Well, he is indeed an open mystery.

When Haneul had exclaimed about Namjoon being the wealthiest bachelor in the country, she thought it was a mere exaggeration because her friend was whipped.

"We are here."

Snapping her head to the side, Sowon realised that the car already stopped moving and Namjoon was halfway out of the car. Scrambling out of her seatbelt, she hurried up as well.

"Seriously? You kept me in suspence for twenty minutes and this is where we are going?"

Sarcastically she pointed at the building standing tall infront of her. Maybe it was an office or something similar because it was really huge but it was closed.

"Just follow my lead."

Controlling her annoyance she tried to keep her emotions to herself while walking behind him. After a few minutes, she came to notice that they were walking behind the huge building towards a particular spot.

Since the path was dark she could not make out anything but soon, she felt the ground beneath her change from cement to soft grasses and the view slowly chang in front of her.

It was a garden.

The lights were all dimly lit with light yellowish hue color but it helped her in getting some structure of the garden. The space was really large and fully decorated with several different flowers and plants of kind.

"Come over here."

Following the voice, Sowon carefully walked to the direction without trying to destroy any flowers. When she finally saw a dark figure looming at the end of the area, she sighed in relief and stepped up to him.

"What-"

Her own words were cut short by herself as Sowon blinked, trying to make sure she was not dreaming. In front of her, the whole city of Seoul was twinkling in the dark with lights decorating each building.

The view was magnificent.

"Pretty good right?"

"Good? Its amazing, like how did you even find this place?"

"I have my ways."