63 - 육삼 장

(Sixty-third chapter)

It's been over ten days.

Spin.

Well, nine days and a half to be precise. Ever since then, Sowon has been counting every day passing by like a minute. Its already the middle of April, time was slipping through her hands just like sand. The stronger she tried to hold on, the more easily it slipped from her grasp.

It was making her go crazy.

Focus Sowon.

She continued to dance her steps meticulously, making sure to follow the rhythm of the song track she had set. It was going well. Her practice was almost perfect, and the dance championship was in a few days. But still, her focus was hardly around her control.

“He said he likes me but hardly ever acknowledged my presence. What's his deal anyway? I knew he was lying, what a bastard.”

Damn you Kim Namjoon.

How could he possibly say something so big and just leave her hanging that way? Ever since Namjoon said he liked her, he was avoiding Sowon as though she was a plague. Living in the same house yet he was hardly seen at home anymore.

Just what did he want from her?

“Does he think I am someone to play with?”

The rage continued to build inside Sowon's chest but she pushed it down with a deep breath, pausing for a moment.

“Who is playing with you?”

A new voice startles Sowon and she turns around.

“Hoseok!”

The young man smiled brightly as he entered the dance studio, his eyes fixated only on her.

“I see you can still dance huh?”

“Stop teasing me,” she chuckled. “What are you doing here?”

Hoseok finally took his eyes off her and glanced around, seemingly impressed.

“I just wanted to see the new place you were practising in. Haneul told me the address.”

Sowon nodded.

At least she could have Hoseok as a distraction and motivation for the time being. Then she looked at him, noticing that he seemed more renewed. Previously he would be slumping around or tiredly dozing off due to less sleep and having dark circles under his eyes but it was all gone.

“Aren't you busy though? I heard doctors don't even have time to sleep properly.”

He smiled. “I always have time for you Sowon, no matter what.”

I wish Namjoon did too.

“You used to seem so worn out but I am glad you look healthy now.”

Hoseok's eyes widened.

“You noticed it?”

“What did you expect, having a dull smile and eyebags?”