62 - 육이 장

(Sixty-second chapter)

Sowon could not believe her eyes, what she was seeing right now. Was she dreaming? Didn't she just wake up? Perhaps she fell asleep again but this was certainly a different dream from usual.

As the fog slowly disappeared, she could now see the figure in front of her even more clearly. Sowon gulped. The figure began to walk toward her and she could feel her knees go weak when her eyes glazed over the man.

Golden skin that glistened under the lights, his hair a perfect mess of drenched platinum strands as water beads fell on his skin, leaving a trail of view on the smooth chest down to the chocolate abs before disappearing under the white towel that was loosely wrapped around his hips.

What a dream to see.

"Sowon?"

His voice snapped her to reality and she gasped.

"I didn't do anything!"

Namjoon frowned, "what?"

Seeing his face up close and inhaling the humid air, Sowon realised that she was not dreaming and this was in fact, the reality. Her cheeks began to grow warm.

"I said I did not see anything! I swear! I am not a pervert so d-don't try to shove this into my face. It was a mistake. I was just passing by-"

And so, Sowon began to blabber whatever came to her mind in order to escape the embarrassment that was coming her way. Including tons of ridicule if anyone else heard of this.

She could not let anyone in the family know that she had seen Namjoon half-naked that too not once but twice, by mistake and she feared to be referred as a pervert when it was all coincidence.

I thought I was dreaming.

"What are you trying to say?"

"That, uh, I- um…"

"Wait," Namjoon moved closer and inspected her face, "why are you sweating? Plus your face is also very red. Are you sick?"

When he raised his hand to check her temperature, Sowon shrieked and backed away, unable to stand close to Namjoon or let him know the truth, that it was him who made her body react this way.

"I-It's just um, the shower. You know? Whew, it's so hot in here."

Sowon began to fan herself, turning around while closing her eyes in humiliation and regret. She could feel his confused gaze but hoped to ignore it and leave as quickly as possible.

"I'll l-leave now."

But when she tried to walk Namjoon's voice stopped her.

"I thought I asked you to bring an extra towel?"

She looked down at her hands, realising her actual work for coming in the shower and facepalmed.

"Right. Sorry. Here."

Sowon pushed the blue towel in his hands and quickly walked out of the bathroom before Namjoon could see anything else.