4 - 사 장

(Fourth chapter)

Sowon stood up and took a deep breathe in and out trying to relax herself. She held on to the table firmly and took steady steps making sure not to go hard on herself.

As she slowly walked without any mistakes, she could touch the edge of the table meaning that she needed to practice without any support.

Nodding to herself Sowon slowly took her hand away from the wooden support she trusted on. With a steady pressure, she took her injured foot and shifted her weight.

To her suprise, she did not feel the pain or burning sensation. Deciding to try walking more further she did and was suprised herself.

"Yes, yes! I can finally walk without any support now. Thank God!"

Sowon excitedly exclaimed as she clapped her hands and did a small twist dance, gasping when she realised that her feet did not hurt anymore, not even when she danced.

She smiled to herself as she looked in the mirror at her own reflection. The blue sweater actually looked good on her now that she was smiling.

With her lips forming into a smirk, she turned around and opened her cupboard where she had kept all her toys and stuffs.

Her mother and father had already went shopping to buy some extra stuffs for her supposed to be 'fianceè' who would be staying here for some few days.

They had entrusted her to clean and prepare the guest room well which was right next to her room and she had happily accepted it, much to the suprise of her parents.

They totally expected her to complain but seeing her smile so broad made them feel somehow uneasy. Nevertheless they had already left and Sowon was alone in her house, getting ready to prepare 'the-welcome-plan' for the guy.

She collected the loads of toys and stuffs from her cupboard and walked over to the guest room where she had planned something special or say mischievous for him.

Sowon walked back and forth, grabbing the things she needed to execute her brilliant plan. She still had some more things to do.

For a moment Sowon stopped working to catch her breath, examining how she was preparing for the suprise. It was going well but still in half. She had to complete more work.

And so she began to continue her work whilst going down and coming up the stairs. She had to prepare the suprise then clean the room well.

Sowon concentrated in working so hard that she even forgot how she was suffering because of her injury in her left foot till this morning. It was like she was never injured in the first place.

"Finally, my work is done!"

Sowon claimed and exhaled out, putting her hands in her waist while eyeing her work which she had completed so well. She was indeed proud of herself right now.

Ding dong.

Sowon smiled to herself when she heard the doorbell, knowing that watching her plan execute was going to be a lot of fun for her.

Maybe it was her lucky day indeed.

With that, Sowon dusted herself and prepared herself to meet the guy she was supposed to marry.

Sowon took partial steady breath as she tiptoed down the staircase, furrowing her eyebrows when she heard her mother laughing so loudly and thank someone for complimenting her skin.