Chapter One

Harry Potter was sitting alone at a bar. His co-workers had convinced him to go out, but were also trying to push Harry onto another person and Harry was not going to date anytime soon. He had been married twice and left, this time; With six children. He had three older children. Fifteen, thirteen and twelve. He had three younger children. Seven, four and one month old. Four boys, two girl. It was hard enough finding a woman who wanted something to do with him with three children. Six was going to be impossible, and he was very heartbroken. Not so much over his wife leaving, but the broken pieces of his four year old son heart and the angry his seven year old son had after her leaving them. The two woman and the one man that approached him, quickly turn away at the thought of children.
So...He sat drinking alone. The sitter was already paid for that evening. "Potter...Is that you?" Said a voice form his past. A voice he never thought he would hear in muggle America. "Malfoy." Harry said, before he walked over to the table. Draco had changed. His hair was down to his tail bone, tied in a braid down his back with black strips dyed into his hair. He was in a waiter uniform; A white button up long sleeve shirt, tucked into black dress pants. He wore a locket around his neck and a bracelet on his left wrist. Harry was pretty sure there was a Clear hearing aid in his right ear. "My shift is over...Do you want some company?" He asked. "Beat sitting here like a drunk." Harry said, for Draco to climb in the set across form him. "Why...are you here alone?" He asked. "Six kids is a real turn off to man and woman." Harry said, finishing his drink. "I heard you had three." Draco said. "I married again, had three more children and got dumped." Harry said. "So...Just you and your kids?" Draco asked. "Want a drink, Malfoy?" Ask another waiter, as he sat Harry down another drink. "I don't drink, I told you that." Draco said a bit annoyed, before he walked off. "Yes...Just me and the kids." Harry said. "It's...me and my daughter." Draco said. "I thought You had a son?" Harry said. "Who's at the school, so...Just me and my five year old girl." Draco said and after Harry let out a sigh. "David could use a friend. Care to bring her over for a playdate this weekend? All six kids will be there." Harry said. "Sure. I'd love to meet your kids." Draco smiled lightly. "Malfoy, you better-" Started another worker. "I'm off the clock! Bugger off." Draco said rather pissed off. "Can you drive?" Harry asked. "Yeah, need a ride?" Draco asked. "It be best." Harry said.

Harry forgot about Draco coming over, so when there was a knock on the door about noon Albus was the one to answer. "And you are?" Albus asked. "My name is Draco, and this is my daughter, Narcissa. I...suppose your father forgot. We set up a playdate for her and one of your brothers I'd say." Albus said. "Wait here." Albus said, and he went to find Harry who was laying Baby Rachel in the crib in his bedroom. "Dad? Was somebody suppose to come over today with a kid?" Albus asked and after a moments thought. "I forgot about that." Harry sighed. "Invite him inside. I'll be down with David in a few minutes." Harry said.
Harry found Draco sitting at the dinning table with a little girl who had very bright Curly long Blond hair and very odd bright blue eyes. Draco hair was the same form the night before, but wore a muggle t-shirt and jeans. "David, this is-" Harry started. "Narcissa." Draco said. "This is Narcissa, I want you to take her to go play." Harry said. "She's a girl." David said. "I'm aware she's a girl. You'll be okay. Take her and go play." Harry said, and after a moment David took her up the stairs. "The picture in the living room only shows five kids." Draco said. "Rachel's just a month old...I haven't been able to get a new picture. Working and raising six kids takes all my time." Harry said, easing down at the table. "You...can't call up your old friends for some help?" Draco asked. "No...overpaying for sitters." Harry said. "I work evenings...I could always come help out during the day." Draco said. "And...Why would you do such a thing?" Harry asked. "I...kind of need a place to stay. I rather not go back to my parents." Draco admitted. "What happened to your current place of living?" Harry asked. "One of the other tenants started a fire. It spread, and my apartment caught a lot of it. What didn't burn is at my parents...and we are currently in a hotel." Draco said. "I don't get off most days until five, six getting back home." Harry said. "Er...I see." Draco said and after a moment. "If...You could help with childcare...and maybe stuff around the house, It would be worth having you and your daughter living here. Even if you don't work." Harry said. "I would feel better if I kept working at least the weekends...because if something where to happen, I would need to be able to support my daughter and myself." Draco said. "Agreeable. No posting pictures without me knowing. My ex was real bad about over sharing on social media." Harry said. "Promise. Are you sure you don't mind? I...know you pretty much hate me." Draco said. "The past is the past. Don't show me you are the same person as then." Harry said. "I'm not. I'm...sorry about all that." Draco said. "Forgiven." Harry said, leaning back in the chair.