chapter 46

Once Harry convinced David to take the baby upstairs, he turned back to Victor and his 'kidnapper'. "Just how did you get in?" Harry asked. "I'm not here for small talk! Just shut the fuck up. I will finish what I started." Said the boy, who let out a groan. Victor was dropped who just feel to his knees when he was lend go and the teenager that held him, now held his face. His nose busted and his lip. Harry seen the flash of a fist and the boy let out another Groan getting punched again.
Harry ended up pulling the over side middle aged man off the teenager, who now laid unconscious. Beaten very Badly.

Harry called the law, who ended up calling the parents of the teenager, who was wanting to have Joe charged for the assault on their son. Joe, at the moment, had his teenage son, hurried into his side, holding tightly into his father. Victor's head was racing. He just wanted to disappear. The visions of what happened to him before gone form his head. The noises gone. "Do it and I'll have your son arrest for the attacks on my son, whatever I can get for my four year old son and new month old granddaughter in the room and for whatever the recorder caught before my son scream out." Harry said, pissed off. The officer, who was done dealing with this boy. "Your son is getting charged anyway, you know that." The officer spoke. "So he can just get away with beating the daylights out if my son?" Spoke the father. "Your sick fuck of a son hasn't kept his hands off mine! A seventeen year old shouldn't be like this because of a sick fuck!" Joe half scream. "You know what I am going to ask." The man spoke quietly to the officer. "Leave. Your chances are higher if you BOTH leave and let me try, for the fourth time, to keep your son out of prison." Spoke the office and the man had to drag his wife out of the house.
"Take Victor and lay down Joe. He'll calm down soon enough." Harry said, and Joe slowly walked his son up the stairs. "Right now, isn't the time. Come back tomorrow. I doubt I'll change my mind. I don't care the story, it seems this boy has been nothing BUT I problem." Harry spoke hatefully to the officer who gave Harry a nod. "I'll come back tomorrow for the paperwork and a copy of the record. I doubt the chargers will be had of him." Harry shrugged his shoulders. "I doubt a judge is going to out a man in prison over it. Look what the kid did. Out." Harry said and he left.

Victor was back, mostly, to himself when he woke up. Leaving his father asleep in the bed. He made the walk to find his daughter, who was laying in the cot in the living room. He put his hands in his Jeans pockets and stood there, until Molly noticed him. She smiled and grabbed a teddy, it was small, pocket sized and walked up to Victor. He didn't move, and she just pushed the tiny teddy bear into his pocket beside his hand. He wanted to say something, but she moved her finger in the way that they learn meant to lend down. He slowly dropped to his knee and she lend close to his ear. She tried to whisper, it was almost a whisper. "Teddy wants to hide in your pocket. He's special and nobody will be able to hurt you again. Just keep it right there." She said, and give Victor a sisterly kiss on his cheek. Victor just nodded and got back to his feet. "She charmed the bear. Keep it on you. It's how she stopped the physical abuse." Harry said, sitting on the couch. Victor just nodded, and seen David nuzzled to his side. Still a very scared little boy. "James?" Harry smiled lightly. "He'll be fine. They are going to keep him overnight for observation. They'll let you take Draco's place in the hospital room. I'm not sure if-" Victor cut him off. "She's coming too." Harry nodded, understanding. "David, come on. We are going to go check on brother."

"Vic!" James smiled lightly and it took a lot for Victor not to frown. He had stitches in forehead. Victor then smiled lightly and walked over to the hospital bed, putting the carsit on the foot of the bed. Valerie made a lot of noises until James finally pulled the blanket off the carsit and picked up his little girl, who nuzzled close his chest. "Sit." James whispered to Vic who slowly eased down to sit beside James. Victor kept quiet, a lot still racing through his head. "I'm... sorry." Victor finally whispered. "Hush, Vic. It wasn't your fault." James quickly replied but he could tell his boyfriend wasn't going to believe him. James just rested against Victor, who held him close.