70

Harry put Rachel down in the crib, who looked at Harry all wide eyed, before she laid down. She was getting Sleepy. "Good girl." Harry said, before turning back to Draco. Draco blushed as Harry pushed him against the bed and his arms pend above his head. Before he could say anything, Harry was giving him a rough kiss. "D-daddy." Draco moaned when Harry finally break the kiss, and started to kiss his neck. "You just hush." Harry said, using his free hand to run down Draco's body. Draco was still a little embarrassed about his body. Because his stomach had many scars on it. The ones that were common when the stomach grew form babies inside, and the scar on his lower stomach, new, form having the babies. He didn't really feel that confident in himself, but Harry always said he was a sexy thing, Draco really couldn't believe that.

"Harry?" Said little Narcissa, the daughter of Draco and a man he been seeing before the pregnant. Little Narcissa was Harry's son's, David, best friend. They were inseparable. When Harry turned, David was standing beside her. Harry smiled. "What's on your mind, Nass?" Harry asked as the two kids climbed on the couch. "Will you talk to daddy." She said and Harry shrugged his shoulder. "Sweetie. I know you want to know your other father, but magic isn't something everybody can handle." He said as she was pulled into his lap. David wiggled close to Harry. "But he can be made to forget." Narcissa said. "Grandma said so." David said. "He could be, but kids... It's not as simple as you two might think." Harry said. "I love you Harry, but if there's a chance of me knowing about him, I want daddy to try." Narcissa said and Harry let out a sigh. "Alright. I'll have a talk with your daddy, Nass. I can't promise it will help, but I'll try." Harry said and she nodded. "Go play you two." Harry said, and the two kids went off to play.

Harry made his way to the bedroom, were Draco was finishing changing the triplets. Their triplets were two months old, and growing very well. The girls were a little more active then their brother, who currently laid asleep on the bed, in a fresh diaper. Harry kissed the side of his head and Draco smiled. "Hello, to you to." Draco said, as Harry looked down at the babies. Of course Rachel sat near by, sitting in her diaper. She reached for Harry who gladly picked up his baby girl. "so, little Narcissa come to me, about her other father." Harry said and Draco let out a sigh. "I just don't know how that conversation is going to go, Harry." Draco said. "I'm aware...but it's important to a little girl that she knows if it is possible or if she needs to move away from that idea." Harry said. "What am I suppose to do? Turn the man's life upside down, over something that might not be?" Draco said. "She is right. We can always take his memory away." Harry said, giving his baby girl a kiss on her check. Rachel giggled out. "Do you really think I should?" Draco asked. "It's important to your daughter. She understands he might not be able to handle the truth. She wants to know." Harry said and after a small sigh. "Okay, I'll go talk to him." Draco said. "Take Narcissa and David with you." Harry said.

Draco was knocking on a small house front door. It was a different house then the last one he'd been to, but the same man he seen for a few months, before the pregnancy was known. Draco wasn't sure how this would go. Narcissa was a little excited, but Draco told her not to get to excited. There was no telling what the man could think or say. The window curtain opened, a little boy, who was maybe four years old was seen. "Daddy, he looks like you, well, other then red hair. I like his glasses!" Narcissa said as the boy disappeared form the window. The door opened a couple minutes later. "Draco, long time." He said. "Can we come in? There's...something we need to talk about." Draco said.

Narcissa was took off to the play with the little boy, in his bedroom, and Draco sat down on the couch. "I wasn't expecting you to find me." He said and Draco lend back into the couch. "Everybody as a past." Draco said. "I knew about your son, but I'm assuming you aren't talking about him." He said, a man named River. "No...tell me about your son?" Draco asked and after a moment. "It took weeks to figure out how the hell it happened, and even longer to find somebody who could help, but it worked out." River said. "I didn't expect it to work with me, let alone you." Draco said.  "I love the little rug rats, but he's a lot like you. I can't kept lightbulbs in my house for nothing." River said. "Narcissa wants to get to know you, if your open? We also have a magic room, I'm sure it's just the matter of him being able to use it. It wouldn't be so difficult for him to control it." Draco said. "Well, it would be easier if you could keep him when I'm out of town. I still travel for work and mum can't keep up anymore. If she's cool with sharing a room and whoever your with these days, weekends are cool." River said. "When are you leaving?" Draco asked. "A couple days form now, here's my number, just let me know." River said, as Draco grabbed the card. "Thank you." Draco said, before he walked down the small hallway. Narcissa and the boy was playing. "His name is Draco." River said, standing close by. Draco wasn't sure how to feel about that, but just smiled lightly.