Chapter seventeen

Harry walked in the room as Molly yawn again. "What's this? It's by both her ears?" Lily asked moving her hair. "It's part of her hearing aids." Harry said, as Lily rested her hair on her back. Down, that shown it was nearly to her tail bone. "Alright kids. It is past bedtime." Harry smiled lightly.

"How is she doing?" Draco asked when Harry came into the bedroom. "Well...but she's been neglected...maybe even abused." Harry said, getting his hand grabbed and pulled to the bed. "Do you want mum to give her a check up?" Draco asked. "No. No magic." Harry said rather quickly, as Draco rested his head on Harry's shoulder. "I'm sorry." Draco whispered. "What for?" Harry asked. "It was...already a bad time for-" Draco started a bit upset. "Hush. I am thankful for Molly and our babies. I still believe everything happens for a reason." Harry said, and Draco locked his hand to Harry's. "Is she in school?" Draco asked. "Homeschool because she's deaf. Can you handle that?" Harry asked. "Of course." Draco said, getting a slow kiss. "My kisses!" David fussed, poking Harry's check. "David. Aren't you suppose to try and sleep in your bed tonight?" Harry asked. "I want you, daddy!" He fussed. "Harry, it's only been a couple nights." Draco said and Harry gave David a kiss on his check. "Alright, but you know daddy isn't going anywhere." Harry said and he nodded slightly.

"Come, breakfast should be ready soon." Lily said to Molly who was nuzzled still with her Teddy bears. "For me?" She asked. "Did she just-" Albus stoped letting out a huff. "For everybody! You can eat anytime you want if your hungry Molly. Draco is making pancakes. You will like them." Lily said, holding out a hand. Molly picked one of the new Teddy bears to hold close before taking Lily's hand.
Molly was shocked by breakfast. Her plate of pancakes was huge and after she realized she could have syrup too? She covered those pancakes in a lot of syrup and quickly started to eat, afraid they might be took away. Harry told her a couple time to slow down eating, but she was worried to listen. Draco knew to follow Harry when he disappeared form the table. Draco seen the hole in the bedroom wall and pushed open the bathroom door. Harry was filling the sink full of water, his hand busted, bleeding and covered in drywall. Draco grabbed the first aid kit and give Harry a light kiss. "I should have checked up on the kid. I knew she was pregnant." Harry whispered. "Harry, it wasn't your fault. You had no way of knowing. Please do not think that." Draco said softly and Harry let out a sigh. "How can I not? She's an eleven year old girl who is so small she looks like she hardly six!" Harry huffed. "I agree. She is very small for her age, but all she needs now is our love." Draco said. "I love you, Draco." Harry said and Draco smiled. "I love you very much too." Harry said.

A week quickly went by. Little Molly quickly got comfortable. They wasn't sure if it was because the children were so welcoming, the love in the house or because even after anything she went through, Molly was still a sweet, caring little girl. Either way, Molly was a very happy girl. They wasn't quiet used to her odd screams and the small kids kept forgetting she couldn't hear. She also forgot to not scream, but she didn't mean to so nobody was ever mad at her.
"So she's your full sister? Not half?" Victor asked James at the table midway through their worksheet for school. "Yes. She's nine months younger then Lily. Dad knew she was pregnant, but not with his kid." James said and Molly then looked up form her own worksheet. "Helpy." She whined. "Come here." Victor said for her to stand between them, stuck in some math problem. It was a bit hard to explain to a deaf girl, bit Victor enjoyed the challenge. Until the excited scream she done when she finally got her answer. James let out a small whine. "Molly, your such a sweet girl but that scream of yours." Victor said. "...I forgot." She frown. "No, it's okay. I promise. Just try and remember is all." Victor said, before she got turned around to face James. "Dad is happy you are so Harry. We all are. Just hurts a little is all." James said. "I try. How baby?" She asked. "Remember, we told you about the magic." James said. "Ginny had magic. So I remember. Wanna see." She said. "As do I." Victor side, giving James a kiss. "Draco? Can we take a break?" James asked. "Alright, you can take an hour or so." Draco said.

"I like this room." Molly smiled at the small room, that was even smaller with the crib being put together by victor were the Chair and T.V. once was. "Thank you." James smiled. "How far is baby?" She asked as Victor sat her on the bed. "21 weeks, but because of stuff. Baby will be here very soon." James said. "What is baby?" She asked. "Victor won't tell me." James whined. "It's a surprise! You promised it was okay." Victor said. "It is, I promise." James smiled. "Can I touch your hair? I never seen somebody dark with blond hair." She said and he rested on his ankles before her. "It's very rare, but sure." He smiled lightly and she giggled after a handful of his hair. "It's pretty." She smiled. "I don't much think so, but James like it so much I can't bring myself to cut it." Victor smiled. "And I thank you for that. I really do love your hair." James said, giving him a kiss on the cheek before he got to his feet. "No kissy. Baby time." She smiled.