85

The children were out of school still because of Christmas break and the daycare was close till Monday, so it left the adults taking turns being off with the houseful of children.
Today? Is was currently a 20 week pregnancy Summer, sitting on the couch as the toddlers ran around the house and the older ones studying for university or playing video games, or with their new objects form Christmas. The only other person currently home, was her Tom, who was currently in bed. Once a week on average he still have a rough day, and today was one of them. Her mother let her know and hinted at Summer checking in on him. She still felt conflicted, but agreed only because he was once again, very important to her mum.

"Mommy." Skyler fussed, hurrying over to the couch. Summer patted her leg and the toddler climb on her lap. "What is the matter, sweetie?" Summer said, rubbing his little back. "Grayson won't help me ride!" He frown. "You aren't suppose to be riding unless somebody is watching you little ones, Skyler." Summer said. "Tommy is in there! He said it was okay, but I can't do it by myself! I'm not like them." He frowned. "We talked about why sweet boy. You know they still care very much about you." Summer said, placing a big kiss on his forehead. "I know, mommy, but He won't take me on a ride!" He frowned. "Alright, let's go." Summer said.

Summer took her son to the magic room and the toddlers on the brooms landed close by. "Grayson, why won't you take Skyler on a ride? You know He needs someday to take him like Ox does." Summer said. "Not time to do it yet." Grayson said. "Somebody take him, or non of you are flying." Summer said and after a little toddler huff, Grayson agreed, so soon the toddlers were off flying again.

"I thought you were in bed?" Summer said, but kept her eyes on the children flying. "It wasn't like I was actually asleep. Rachel asked me to come watch them, I wasn't sure if he could actually get on the broom or not." He said. "Not by himself, just be sure not to leave them unattended." Summer said. "Of course." He replied back, watching her exit the room.

--

"How is it, you are only in year three, but could finish by this time next year? I thought you had to have all four years?" James fussed later, back in there room after university, after getting their hugs form their two children. "Because I took five classes most times, rather then just four. As annoying as your father was, he got me caught up and did make it possible for me to get my degree and become a teacher." Victor said. James smiled lighty, giving his husband a kiss. "I know. You've been getting excited. I'm glad, really. School is just annoying and I miss my kids during the day." James frowned. "The children are fine, it's good for them to be in daycare. They have friends you know?" Victor said. "When...you do become a teacher, we...should talk about another." James said, getting sat down on Victor's lap. "I'd like that, really, but I don't mind to wait until you also finish school. I just think...At least myself having a stable job to support us before we add another one." He said. "I agree, but I don't think I want to wait another three plus years, to have another one." James pointed out. "I don't mind at all, then. Really. Believe me, I'd have plenty of fun making a baby with you." Victor said, pulling James chin up and started slowly kissing him.

--

When Harry pulled into their large drive way counting an extra car. He raised an eyebrow, but grabbed his laptop bag and made his way into the house, getting his hugs form all the children and Ox getting settled on his hip as he walked into the kitchen and got his kiss form his husband, Draco. "Who's here?" Harry asked. "I'm pretty certain his girlfriend, but he says it's just a study buddy. Her name is Annabelle and Albus brought her." Draco said. "I don't recall him saying anything about a girlfriend." Harry said. "Neither do I, but what boy , that we know crushes on girls , brings a girl home I know he likes? Non. I think he is just a bit shy about it." Draco said and Harry give him a light smile.