50

Harry slowly reached up, removing the ring form Draco's hand. "Even if we did...I doubt it would help. Married them both, and they both left." Harry pointed out, but felt the kiss on his lips. "I'll talk to Lily, I still...want to marry you." Draco said and Harry smiled. "My divorce isn't final, but as soon as it is-" Harry got cut off short. "I rather take my time and plan something with my mum, anyway. We still have one more baby to get ready for." Draco said, and Harry slowly pulled them out of the nursery. "He says-" Harry started. "I know, but Little Narcissa is sure of what she saw. So yes, I want to get ready for his baby too. I don't want him to not keep it, if he is worried about us not supporting him." Draco pointed out and Harry needed. "Alright." Harry smiled lightly.

Draco gave a knock the next morning on Scorpius' bedroom door. He was 33 weeks along and spent most of his time alone, in his bedroom. He slowly opened the door. "I feel fine." He whispered. "Scorpius, we still haven't really talked." Draco said softly. "I don't want to talk. It all goes away in just a few weeks, so please leave me alone dad." He mumbled.

A month went by very-very quickly. The triplets were now a month old and little Rachel was inseparable form the triplets. She would just teleport herself to them if anybody tried to move her away. They really liked her company and did seem upset if Rachel wasn't with them.
Today, however, the triplets had a doctor's appointment and they didn't bring Rachel. She was asleep and they really didn't think she would be able to teleport herself outside of the house, let alone half away across town.
The babies laid in their diapers on the examination table, all sucking on their pacifiers. Harry was standing by the door and Draco stood by the chair his son sat in. Scorpius was with them because he had a check up after this. Being 37 weeks now, and he baby could be born any moment. Neither one allowed him to go to far away.
They all heard a little thump, that thump, was little Rachel landing a little hard on her bottom. She fussed out, mad they left her behind. Harry just shook his head and pick her up and sat her on the examination table. "I can't believe she was able to travel that far." Harry said, giving her a pat on the head. "Mama said she might...but I didn't really want to believe it. We are half way across town!" Draco pointed out. "I'm unsure why she is so depended on them...But they aren't making fussy sounds anymore." Harry pointed out.

The babies had their normal check up and their shots. They wasn't the happiest of babies come time to leave and now they were short a carsit because Rachel was with them. Draco ended up putting her on his lap, and they drove to the second hospital. The doctor that knew about magic. Scorpius screamed a couple weeks ago, upset, he wasn't going to keep the baby. He wouldn't agree to the Ulta sound or anything because he worried they were only trying to chance he mind. Even if little Narcissa swore he was wanting to keep her. They wasn't even sure if the baby was a girl or not. The adoption center wanted to know to try and place the baby with a family before it was born, but Draco just...couldn't. Not until after. He wouldn't at all make Scorpius raise the baby if he really didn't want to, but wanted Scorpius to be able to keep the baby. Draco's thoughts for cut short. When Scorpius let out a cry. 

Harry drive faster and got Scorpius inside the hospital where they had to rush to do the cesarean. Scorpius really didn't say anything after the operation. The baby he had yet to see. Harry was on his way home with their babies and Draco took a sit by the hospital bed. "You need to fill out this paperwork, Scorpius." Draco said softly and he slowly took the folder form his father and opened it. It had a couple details already written. He had given birth to a little six pound girl. It was paperwork the adoption center needed so he could give her way for adoption. "...can...I see her?" He whispered. "Yeah." Draco smiled lightly, leaving the hospital room.

Draco laid the little girl down into Scorpius's arm. She was wrapped in one of the many baby blankets that laid around the house. Her skin was darker then the pale boy. Meaning she was a biracial baby girl. She was sucking on a pink pacifier, looking up at him with her still bright baby blue eyes. "She's got blonde hair." Draco smiled lightly, carefully pulling off her little hospital at. "...Like Victor." He commented on. "Yeah, like Victor. Scorpius please talk to me. I know your scared, but you aren't by yourself. I tried for weeks to get you to talk to me." Draco said, but it was quiet for a really long time. He was just watching the newborn girl, slowly fall asleep in his arms. "...it'll make....six babies though." He whispered. "Ignore all of the babies other then her, Scorpius. I know what happened to you was bad, I'm not stupid, but do you really want to give her up?" Draco asked. "Is...He going to be upset...if you take us both home?" He whispered. "No, baby. We half expected it." Draco give his head a light kiss. "Thank about it a little more, okaY? Then once your sure, we can go home. Once the doctor says so, okay?"