63

Draco brought Harry a tray up the next morning, because Draco could tell Harry was still feeling unwell. The morning medicine wasn't really helping the pains Harry felt this morning. "I...don't...think I can eat right now." Harry said, before feeling the light kiss on his cheek. "I know you don't feel well, Harry. Part of your recovery is you eat." Draco said, easing to sit beside Harry after Harry slowly sat up. "It's just oatmeal, something easy." Draco added and after a small nodded, Harry slowly grabbed the spoon. "how's...the kids?" Harry asked. "Running around, like always. Steve's mother called me back, said it was best he stayed here until his dad came home. Are you sure that's okay?" Draco asked. "Yes, I am sure it's okay." Harry said, feeling another light kiss. "let me go get the babies. I hear the babies getting up." Draco said, giving Harry another light kiss.
Before Draco carried the last baby into the bedroom, Rachel teleported herself on Harry's lap. He smiled and gave her head a pat. "I love you very much, Rachel." He said and she giggled, resting against his stomach as Draco laid the last baby on the bed. He reach over and gave her head a pat. "You are such a good girl." Draco said and she giggled out. "Finish eating Harry. I'm going to find somebody to give me a hand to bathe the babies." Draco said. "Let David, he been bugging me to help, I know his a good boy, he'll be careful." Harry said. "Is that what you want me to do?" Draco asked. "I think you should." Harry said softly. "Alright, I'll let David help me." Draco smiled lightly.

David was very happy to help Draco and after he dug for the clothes for the four babies, he hurried into the bathroom. "Now you have to be very careful." Draco said, watching David take his clothes off, to be standing in his swimming trunk. Draco smiled lightly. He picked the boy up and sat him in the tub before running the water. David was very careful, but very happy helping Draco give the babies a bath. Rachel and David at the end, started splashing at the water. The laughing of the two brought Harry to lend against the bathroom door. Smiling lightly. "Daddy!" David waved and Draco turned. He was dressing Olivia when David seen Harry. "Harry, you should be resting." Draco said softly. "My meds are working since I ate somewhat, I wanted to see what all the giggling was about." Harry said softly walking in, having a sit on the toilet. "David and Rachel are splashing each other." Draco said and Harry smiled lightly. "Did you have fun helping Draco with the babies?" Harry asked. "And I get to pick out the clothes!" He said. "You always pick out the clothes." Harry smiled. "Steve is going to show me to do hair. Grandma said she would let me, no scissors thought. She won't let me cut it." David said, letting Draco take him out of the tub. "No, grandma will not be happy if you cut her hair." Draco laughed, but dried the boy off. "You need to look at his left foot." David said. "Who's?" Draco's asked. "Steve's." He said and Harry raised an eyebrow. "Grandma fixed his nose I thought." Harry said and he nodded. "But he's also half blood, with more of his daddy in him, so magic is difficult. Look at his classes. It's mostly books and learning to defend. He can't cast many spells part first year and he can hide stuff form his mama because it don't heal with magic. His nose was something little and makeup." David said. "How sure of these are you, little man?" Harry asked, handing David his own change off clothes. "Very sure, daddy." David said. "Have your mom have read of the boy. I feel as if it might be a bad idea if you or even I tried it." Harry said and Draco nodded

"Steve come talk to me for a minute." Narcissa said a little later that morning. Steve raised an eyebrow but grabbed got to his feet and followed the woman to the bedroom her and her husband had been using since they started staying here. "Sit." She said and he slowly sat down on the bed and that's went the wand came out. "You already fixed my nose." Steve said. "I have reason to believe you got a few glamor charms in place." She said. "And who give you that idea?" He said. "David." She said. "Yeah, a toddler who been shielded by a magic afaird father knows about a glamor charm." Steve said, getting back to his feet. "I'm not a toddler, I'm five years old and I know it's there." David said a little mad, rasing his foot up and stomping down on Steve's left foot.
Steve's leg buckle, knocking him off his feet. "David, that was uncalled for, but go get your daddy. If his up for it." Narcissa said, easing down to the floor. "Draco was already sure your step dad had been abusing you. He just wasn't sure how far it went, Steve." Narcissa said, as Lucius was easing the boy back off the floor, to sit. "it's...Not the simple..." He whispered. "Then explain, or am I really going to be sure your father isn't and company and bring his ass here, because I can do that you know." Narcissa said. "You wouldn't .." He whispered. "She will, Steve. Just make it simple." Lucius said before Steve slowly grabbed the wand and outcasted the glamor charms. "I...went home frist...He thinks I just crash at dads until I ran out of food...and already ran through the money dad sends me to keep me at school...so a couple days later, I finally went home...and...it's not just him." Steve said.