77

Anne step into a washroom and turned the light on before she answered the video recording. It was ever easy seeing him in such a weak and sick state, but she knew he must be lonely. He was, he had nobody by his side and Anne was the only one who would answer his calls. "It's early. You should still be resting." She said, easing to sit down on the toilet, using it as a chair, for the moment. "I've slept about as much as I can today. I'm assuming you haven't had much luck in convincing her to call?" He asked. "I'm sorry. I know you want some piece of mind and forgiveness...But, I don't believe she can. You can't stay I kept you form her, because that certainly wasn't the case." Anne said and after a long, awkward couple of minutes past. "I know what I done, Annie. You never told her, about my habits did you?" He asked and she shook her head. "All it would of done was hurt her more. She would of known you cared more about your fixes then your daughter. Summer was hurting enough, I wasn't going to add to her pains. During your sober months, I offered many times to bring her to see you...even to give you money to spend on her. You refused. There's a lot of hate I still have for you myself, but..." She let out a sigh and stopped talking. "I...know I hurt you, Annie. I'm sorry I did. Try again with Summer, if you would? Please." He asked. "If I see fit. I won't upset her. She's happy, loved and I don't...think it will be good for her. I wish you'd see that. You'll just end up causing her more pain." She said, and he just ended the call.

Victor woke up to James, on top of him. Victor chuckled, locking his hands on his hips and opened his eyes to see his red face, butt naked husband, about to give him a very good birthday present. "As sexy as you are right now. You should just let me have my fun with you." Victor said. "You'll have to watch my stomach." James said. "Our seven week old baby in your belly will be just fine. You just be a good boy." Victor said. "Yes, Daddy." James replied.

--

After Victor and James had their fun, and Valerie, their almost seven month old daughter no longer wanted to sleep, cried out for her daddies. James went to take a shower and Victor picked his daughter up out of her crib. She giggled and settled on her daddy's hip, who then went to find his little sister. He shared his birthday with his little sister, who since their attack, had kept in the background mostly. Spending time in her room, that was made for her, or going to school. However, school was out for the summer and Victor wasn't sure what she was into during the summer. He knew something, because she was leaving the house during the day.

He walked over to her bed and she looked up form her phone. "Your the one that's 18." She said. "Your 15. You know pa has done something." Victor said and she shrugged her shoulders. "You go." She said and Victor frowned. "What's wrong, Victoria?" He asked, putting Valerie on the bed beside her. Victoria pulled the baby on her lap and just looked at her brother. "Just a lot on my mind, okay? Pa's happy with Summer, but she can't be our mom. Nobody is going to believe it." Victoria said. "You're letting those bullies get into your head again, aren't you?" Victor ask and she kept quiet. "Don't listen to them, Victoria. Summer isn't going anywhere, I can tell. She IS our mom." Victor said and she let out a sigh. "Just...it's difficult, and then what are we suppose to do around Anne? Her mom?" She asked. "She's cool, at least she's trying to be. She knows she made mistakes and she's working on that because she cares about her daughter, Summer. Anne likes Val and Val likes her so there's that too." Victor said. "Alright...Let's get downstairs." She smiled lightly.

Joey had pretty much made them a big breakfast and had their small cakes in the refrigerator, the Icy was setting up on their cakes. He of course wished both his kids a happy birthday, and was thankful for once he had both his children with him. He would do the best he could to keep them safe. It was proving to be harder then he planned, but it has to be done. He had a third child to think about as well, the child growing inside his partner, Summer.

Joey's pain killers had long worn off when he finally let the kids convince him to go back to rest. He pushed opened the door to the bedroom he shared with Summer, a hand on his side. She laid asleep in the bed, still. Joey wanted to asked why she was in bed, but she could of easily have a rough night again, so he didn't bother and slowly eased down in the bed, and went to sleep beside her.

--Two weeks Later--
--August 17th--
--Sunday--

Little Narcissa was up early today. Today, she was six years old and she was very excited. She had her best friend with her, who held her hand with one hand and rubbed his eye with the other. She woke him up because she was exited and it was her birthday. Not only did she have her grandparents, and her new grandparents, and grandpa Remus. Her other daddy would be there and her new brother and a couple friends and she was very excited to get the day started.