55

Once they finished their hug, Remus pulled on the shirt of his now eighteen year old son. "What's this?" He asked. "I joined the muggle army. Once Harry left, I...come too, when I could. I agreed not to tell anybody. I meet a group of friends here, and we all joined together. It's helping protecting the muggle world here. I swear some of these people are worst then in ours." Teddy pointed out. "We aren't fully sure the effects of the spell just yet...But he is back." Harry said. "I could care less if he needs more rest, Harry. Can they-" Teddy started. "Narcissa isn't sure if would work. It took three attempts with him. They were killed a lot longer time ago, by somebody with a heal of a lot of magic. She thinks if it to work, more magic is needed...but I'm not asking the children. I won't." Harry admitted. "Harry...you have magical kids...It's still apart of you and them." Teddy said. "I will limit it. It's done more harm then good, you know this." Harry pointed out and Teddy let out a sigh. "Very will. Is there still room for me to stay? I never got a place, I could just keep with you." He pointed out. "If not...make yourself a room...But that's it. There's been enough magic for one...year I'd say." Harry said, before he exited the bedroom.

"What...happened to turn him off so badly to magic?" Remus asked and Teddy let out a sigh. "Ginny, I think. I can't be for sure...But she had to of been the reason. A few scars were newer then the rest, but he shot my questioning down each time...so I don't know. James might ...but he wasn't that old either, so we might never know." Teddy admitted. "I'm...glad you found a life in the muggle world, even if it still confused me. Are you happy?" Remus asked. "I am. I even have this...muggle girl I talk to. I'm suppose to meet her tomorrow. There isn't much to tell you her. She just finished secondary school and is looking forward to the fall semester at the university here. She...I suppose you could call her my girlfriend, but she's old school and so is her family so it's different, that's for sure. Her parents are going to be present on our date tomorrow." Teddy admitted. "Lily told me about some families were like that...But I am glad you might have somebody as you said." Remus said, as teddy walked over to the crib. "Now look at the triplets. Harry said they been born." Teddy said. "David likes to dress them up, all of the babies." Remus pointed out, easing to the foot of the bed. "He'll pick out anybody clothes if they will let him. He has always been that way since he was little toddler. Harry's going to get him into cosmetology. I'm not exactly sure what that is." Teddy admitted.
"It's a class that will teach hair and make-up." James said, letting out a yawn. "Hey, James." Teddy said, getting a quick hug. "Dad said your back, but I came for my baby. David loves to take her." James said, before finding Valerie and picking her up. "David has always been very friendly, you know that." Teddy said. "Yes, I do. She's mine though." James laughed, getting nuzzled to by his little girl. "He means well, you know this, James." Teddy said, getting a nod. "Welcome home, but I'm going back to bed." James said, exiting the room with the baby in his arms.

A week had passed, making it June 20th. Draco took David and Narcissa outside to play in the yard. They were running after one another, being all giggly like two best friends would be.
Draco didn't think to much of the boy about that asked about scorpions. Draco wouldn't invite the boy inside though, for obvious reasons. The children and all. The boy was darker skin, with the Hogwarts school tie around his waist. "Let me go find him." Draco said. "I know you can see where I am from. I could care less about the questions you think I'll have. I want to speak to him." He spoke and Draco got to his feet. "And I said, I will go find him. I haven't heard about you, nor are you welcomed to just show up here and demand shit." Draco said, before getting thrown back against the tree, hitting the ground, unconscious.

David and Narcissa slipped into the house, and went to find Harry. They found Harry in his home office. Harry grabbed his wand, and went to find his step son. "Three seconds to drop my son, or I'll blow you out a three story window." Harry send. "...he won't take her!" Scorpion cried. "You shut your mouth. That brat is mine." He spoke, before something went flying and knocked him in the head. "Let go of my brother!" Scream Narcissa and in the second, he was dropped, to find himself pend to the wall. "Go to your father, both of you!" Harry ordered.

"What...did you do with the boy?" Draco asked, laying in the bed, Scorpius was nuzzled into his chest, holding his daughter close to him. "I had him dealt with. All that matters he is isn't going to be a problem, anymore." Harry said, putting a hand on Scorpius shoulder. "Try and get some rest, but it is over." Harry said, but he kept quiet. "Are you sure, Harry?" Draco asked. "I am sure. Scorpius, ease your grip on the baby. She isn't that comfortable. Nobody is going to take her, I promise." Harry said, and Robin was slowly eased to the bed. She yawned talking a hold of his finger before letting herself go to sleep. Harry turned the light off. "Get some sleep, Scorpius." Harry said, easing to climb in the bed.