40

Harry was very confused after lunch, nobody admitted to getting Rachel out of her crib, and he questioned David and young Narcissa a second time, but they wouldn't admit it.
Harry sat rocking Rachel who was drinking a bottle, but this was just milk. She didn't take the formula bottle. "I still can't figure out how you got our of your crib." Harry said, but Rachel only giggle before she was gone form his arm, and appeared on her bottom on the nursery carpet. Harry slowly eased down on the floor, before she started to laugh. "You really are my little girl, Rachel...and a very powerful girl." Harry said, picking her up off the floor and she nuzzled to him. "I love you too, Rachel." Harry said and a little later, was tucking her into bed as she was along sleep after she used the last bit of magic she had.

Harry woke Draco up, by mistake, when he climbed into bed. "Harry?" Draco yawn. "Awe, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to wake you." Harry said, but eased Draco on his side and nuzzled close to his backside. Draco smiled, slowly bringing Harry's hand to his mouth for a kiss. "It's...okay. Are ... All the children asleep?" Draco asked. "The young ones are. The children all have been going to school, so I said I wouldn't butt in." Harry said. "Fair enough." Draco yawn. "Go back to sleep, Draco." Harry said, only to get another kiss on his hand. "I'm okay for a moment." Draco said. "I know how Rachel got out of her crib." Harry said. "Who got her out?" Draco asked and Harry laughed. "She got herself out. She's a little witch and teleported herself." Harry said. "She...teleported? Harry! Do you know how rare that power is?" Draco said, before slowly turned on his back, leaving Harry on his side looking at him. "I do, yes. However, I am sure. She understood why I was confused and shown me her little power." Harry said. "Well, it looks like we will have one crazy house." Draco laughed and Harry smiled. "I feel kind of bad. Noah isn't magical nor Is David. Well, I am nearly sure David isn't." Harry said. "They are happy, Harry. Narcissa power is also kind of rare. Most aren't passive powers." Draco said. "That...much is true." Harry said, giving Draco a light kiss. "How about, you do me a favor, Harry." Draco asked and Harry give him a kiss. "gladly." Harry said.

A couple days later, Made March 15th. It was young Molly's birthday who was now tweleve years old. She still didn't at look her age, or even expect anything to be done for her birthday so come eight that morning, she laid asleep still on her bed. She was nuzzled in her blanket and got a light shake form Lily. Molly yawned, slowly sitting up on her bed as Lily and Albus both sat down on her bed. "Daddy made pancakes or he can make something else you want." Lily said. "I like pancakes." Molly replied, before Lily handed her the box she was holding. "What's...this?" She asked and Albus and Lily looked at each other. Their thoughts were true. She wasn't at all expecting anything for her birthday. She didn't seem excited or but she didn't seem disappointed either. "Its...for your birthday. Me and Albus got you something." Lily said. "...Why?" She whispered and Albus let out a sigh. "Forget what mama told you, okay? Dad is much different. He knew not to ask what you wanted to do for your birthday because he knew mama really mistreated you." Albus said. "Daddy wants you to know you matter to us. Albus and I also wanted to give you something. Daddy wanted you to be thirteen, but we think you should have one now too, even before I get mine." Lily said, before Molly slowly opened the box. "A... phone?" She asked. "it's like daddy's, so you get get games on it and stuff but you have a minute card. So you can't always text and stuff. You'll have to save your minutes until daddy gets you on the same plan Scorpios, James and Albus are on. Even then you'll have to save some." Lily said and after a moment, they both got a thank you hug. "...Daddy didn't have to do anything...mama...really hated it." She mumbled. "Mama was bad, not only because of what she did to you." Lily said, before the door to the bedroom got pushed open. "Molly!" Richard said. "Richy!" She half smiled hurrying off the bed, getting a big hug form the four year old boy that was her other half sibling. "Time to get downstairs, Molly." Albus smiled lightly.

The four kids were in the living room as Harry, Draco and grandma Molly sat in the kitchen. "How are the kids holding up?" Harry asked. "They are doing a lot better. I don't quiet understand the words that doctor decides to use, but he doesn't seem to worried." Molly replied. "They all three seem very happy and healthy, at least now. So that is all the doctor would care about." Harry said. "Molly... she's still tiny." Molly said and Harry let out a sigh. "We are pretty sure she was an early baby, but the doctor says she's healthy know. She's might always be tiny, I guess it doesn't really help she doesn't eat to much." Harry said. "I be sure to make her a plate but more then half the time she won't touch lunch and dinner and breakfast she hasn't really been eating to much of either." Draco frown, looking over at the four kids talking back and forth. "It could be nothing." Harry said, but he too was worried about his now Twelve year old daughter that looked much to tiny for her age. He worried their was some deeper meaning behind why she wasn't eating.