Chapter Eleven

James ended up running into the bathroom to vomit with Victor following him. "He's still vomiting often?" Asked the healer printing off the ultrasound. "Yes...He's also rather exhausted and a couple worried signs." Harry frown. "The baby herself is healthy, but James is the youngest, by ten years. I still don't understand how it's even possible with a muggle parent. It's already risky, Harry. His age and the fact magic can't be used on him because of the baby, I wouldn't... Recommended him moving forward with the pregnant." He said. "Are you out of your mind? The first thing you said was-" Harry said. "She is, but he isn't. He won't make it to term, not even close." He said. "You suggest that to him and I will punch you." Victor said. "You really should shut your mouth about something you know nothing about." He said. "No, you are out of line." Harry said, getting to his feet. "Fine. The potion is safe to take. Take him to a muggle doctor, There isn't I can do." He said. "You're just being ignorant because his fifteen!" Victor said. "Fine. Neither one of you two need a kid, so yes it be-" He started before Victor landed the pouch to his face, knocking him out the stoll he was sitting on. "Fucker! What the hell are you even a doctor if you only care about your own thoughts and not your oath?" Victor said, before Harry grabbed the glowing wand out the healers hand. "Don't even think after it! You are so reported!" Harry said. "Get James. We are going to the hospital. I knew I should have took him their first." Harry said. "Come near any of us, you'll be dealing with me." Harry added.

They got luckily at the hospital. A doctor recognized Harry. So, they didn't have to bother with a potion as this doctor was full away of magic. Once Harry expressed his concerns, he got a full check up on James and the baby. It was very late, so James laid against Victor. He was half asleep, with Victor hand resting on his stomach under the blanket James was nuzzled in being held close by Victor.
Harry spent an hour talking to the doctor. There was more then one reason James wasn't healthy, but he had done it to himself. The doctor wasn't sure if it was because he wasn't eating or if he was making himself vomit. His age was a big factor in it. His baby waz healthy, but draining James to keep herself healthy no matter what he done to himself. His heart was working a bit harder then it should be and his blood pressure were higher as well. "The healer, as you called him, wasn't wrong when he said James wasn't healthy." The doctor told Harry out in the hallway. "But?" Harry asked. "The baby is very healthy. He should have offered his concerns, but never in such a manner or pretty much force it as the only option. He will have to be watch very closely but if it comes between the two I will request an emergency cesarean. It will give her a proper fighting chance." He said. "How far along is he and how far along do you think he'll make it too?" Harry asked. "He is fifteen weeks. The goal sould be 28 weeks, but I don't think ten weeks." He said. "What can be done to try and prolong the pregnancy?" Harry asked. "Get him eating again or not vomiting. I'm not sure which one it is. Bring him by weekly, and I'll keep a close eye on his health. We will just have to take it week by week." He said. "Thank you, really." Harry said, before walking back in the room.
"Is he even allowed to act such a way?" Victor huffed. "Trust me, I'm dealing with it." Harry said running his hand through his hair. "For how, lets go home." Harry said, a bit lost at what he was going to do next with James, Victor and the baby.

James didn't remember going home. He just remember waking up to David giving him a shake. "David." He fussed, but David wiggled under the blankets and so did little Nass. "Okay, What's the matter little people?" Victor half yawned, pulling David to sit on his lap as he sat up. "James!" Noah called for and James hurried to his feet, before he room door got pushed opened. "Noah, what is wrong with David?" James said. "Somebody's here. Draco doesn't seem to happy about it and neither was Nass so that upset him more." Noah said, getting pulled into the small room. "Do you have a wand?" Victor asked, and James pointed to the desk.

"You can't-" James started. "Nobody has to know. Stay with them." Victor said, tucking the link new wand in his pocket and hurried out the room. Lucius was downstairs and Draco wasn't happy about it, and Victor seen it clear as day as he turned the door. "You can't just-" Draco started. "You don't leave me with a choice! I tried for weeks to get you to call your mum!" He said. "You still don't show up somewhere your unwanted." Victor said. "Just what the hell do you think your going to do?" Lucius said. "Wouldn't you like to know." Victor said. "What do you want form me? I'm not leaving." Draco fussed. "The same thing I asked you to do weeks ago." He said. "Go away, you'll end up getting hex by stay here." Draco said. "Muggle boy might had an attitude, but he isn't doing a damn thing." Lucius said. "Nor am I afraid of Potter. She's upstairs and she's staying here." Lucius said and Draco pushed his hand through his hair, before locking it on his shoulder. "Shut up and stay the hell away form the kids or you'll find out what somebody without magic can do." Draco said.