Chapter Three

Draco wasn't sure what to really say. He wasn't even sure if this would work out with Harry or not. He did however let Harry take his hand and pull him over to the bed. Draco wasn't fully sleep, but Harry was when Harry rolled over and head landed on Draco's chest...who thought about moving Harry, but...Harry was more comfortable then when the first laid down. Draco just slowly pulled the blanket up around Harry shoulders. "Goodnight, Harry." Draco said softly. 

Draco sat up in bed that following morning after Harry's alarm went off and he disappeared into the small nursery. Harry found Draco sitting on the bed, coming out his hair when he walked back in with Rachel who was down to her diaper. "Is somebody going to be a naked girl today?" Draco kind of laughed. "I forgot her dressers in the dryer." Harry said. "Why won't you let me do your laundry? I don't mind." Draco said. "You have picked up almost all the cleaning in the house-" Harry started. "You come home after working nearly ten hours and cook dinner because I really hate using the stove. Me and the baby during the day, I think I can handle the rest of the housework so you can spend more time with your kids. Really, I don't mind." Draco said, laying the small baby blanket over Rachel who was laying on the bed all Wide eyed sucking on the pacifier. "I just feel-" Harry started. "Just the children then? If you really that worried about me washing your underwear." Draco kind of giggled. "I can't just barely start-" Harry started. "I really don't mind, however I can stick to just the children's." Draco said and Harry let out a sigh. "If you want, to ahead. I keep forgetting them in the drier anyway." Harry said, before he walked out the bedroom to the dyer. Draco picked up Rachel. "Lets go find daddy." Draco smiled and made his way down the hallway hold her nuzzled in the blanket as Harry sat on his ankles looking through the small dresses in the dryer. Harry heard the excited noises Rachel done before he looked up. "Following me are we?" Harry smiled lightly as Draco his down in his ankles still holding Rachel to him. "So I wanted to follow you." Draco blushed, before got somewhat of a peck kiss form Harry who turn back to the drier, looking for the dress he had in mind. Draco's face turned red. "Harry." Draco said kind of softly. Harry turned back towards Draco who had rested a leg fully on the ground. He still held Rachel close to him half resting on the Knee that was still bend, as he give Harry a kiss. A kiss that didn't come to a stop until Harry felt a poke on his cheek. "Daddy! My kisses!" David fussed and Harry laughed. "You will always have your kisses." Harry said before giving David a big kiss on his check. "Good morning, David." Draco said, face still bright red. "Morning! The purple dress." David said grabbing the small dress out the drier. "I can't find the one I want anyway so purple it is." Harry smiled and picked him up.

David sat on the bed still in his toy story jummies as Harry dressed the small baby girl. Draco had step into the bathroom to get dressed. "Does that mean Draco and Nassy are staying?" David asked. "I would like to hope so, but I don't want to make that promise." Harry said and went to grab a bottle. He came back to see David holding Rachel. "Now you know to be careful with sissy." Harry said, easing down on the bed. "I was careful. I wanna do the bottle." He said and Harry handed David the baby bottle. "I should get dress anyway." Harry smiled and kissed his head.
"I see you found my jacket." Harry said when Draco come out of the bathroom in the oversize Jacket over his shoulder. "The one you hardly wear outside the house." Draco kind of whined. "Doesn't got with the suit." Harry said, still fixing the tie around his neck. "I like the suit look on you." Draco said. "Is that so?" Harry asked. "Yes, it is." Draco kind of blushed.

Draco was sitting at his laptop he had just set up in Harry's room. Since last night, he didn't feel odd about this room and Rachel slept a lot better in her crib for her nap. Draco already finished two loads of laundry and was waiting on the next load to finish. He ignored the incoming calls form his mother...He wasn't at all ready to talk to her about what was going on, but then the call came form his father's laptop. Draco let out a sigh and started to type on the messages through the same program they used to call.

"I don't want to talk.

I thought we also talked about you not ignoring your mother.

We did, yes. Doesn't change a damn thing when you hate my daughter.

I never said that! Just answer the call.

No! Leave me alone, how about that? I don't bother you unless I have to, can't you do the same?

Draco! Don't punish your mother because you are still pissy at me.

I'm babysitting. She could wake up any moment and the other children will be home soon, I don't have time to call.

Find a time to call your mother or I'll send her to find out what's keeping you form calling her."

Draco let out a huff before he moved the picture off the wall and sat back down at the laptop before giving her a call back. "I don't need a place to go right now and I'm fine." Draco said. "You told me-" She started. "I found somewhere to go. Just believe me when I tell you I am fine, please." Draco said.