49

Draco yawned. "Harry?" Draco mumbled feeling a hand get locked in his hair. "Aw, I didn't mean to wake you." Harry said, planting a kiss on his cheek. "Eh...I didn't want to worry you, but my stomach's been hurting a bit." Draco admitted and Harry frowned. "Draco, you should have told me. If-" Draco lend up, slightly, and gave Harry a kiss. "Mum checked. She said it's a possibility they will come soon, but wasn't last night. They are just really-really active. It's hurting slightly and making me very uncomfortable. I'll tell you when that times comes." Draco said but Harry shook his head. "I want you to see the doctor, please. James almost died!" Harry pointed out and went to get up. Draco grabbed his arm. "Harry, Please. It's the middle of the night." Draco whined and Harry frowned. "You should have told me before now. You know how much this is scaring the hell out of me!" Harry pointed out. "That's why I didn't tell you right away...Harry, please." Draco whispered. "...Frist thing in the morning."

Harry held Rachel up on his hip, who was holding tightly onto his shirt, sucking on her pacifier. Her eyes were wide, looking at the new woman around. Summer heard about Draco going to see a doctor and she wanted to learn, without making people uncomfortable. Harry said she could tag along. Summer smiled once she noticed that little Rachel was giving her wide nearly green eyes. "Now looky at you." She said, giving Rachel a touch in her nose. Rachel giggled out. "How old is she?" Summer asked. "Almost nine month, isn't that right?" Harry chuckled giving the little baby girl a tickle her laughed. Rachel then reached out for the woman. Harry handed Rachel over, before walking over to the hospital bed Draco laid in.

You could see bruises, and a lot of them. The three active babies were just to much for the smaller framed man. "Your main concern, is the boy, correct?" The doctor, who knew about the magic, asked. "Yes, because it would be very risk if we have to heal him. The girls should be able to heal themselves." Harry asked. "Unfortunately, with how much the girls have grown and how small Draco is. Anything more then a day or two more, could put them all at risk. No, Harry. He isn't in danger at this moment, so let's not think that. The boy is 35 weeks, he might need some help, but it's safe to go ahead and deliver the babies." He replied. "You said-" Draco started. "I also stated the chances of you making it to 37 weeks was going to be near impossible. You and the babies will be just fine, but they need to come out. It's time, Draco." He said. "...This moment?" Draco mumbled. "No, but I am admitting you here. You can have the kids brought here, if it would help, but the ones under twelve, can't be seen. Not the room he'll have to be in for monitoring. I'm sure you can keep them hidden. Rest, and within a couple days, you'll have your babies." The doctor said.

"You...sure I can stay? I get you hardly know me." Summer asked, dropping to sit on the hospital bed a couple hours later beside Draco. "I'm sure. Joey's became a good friend to Harry and is pretty much family now. Harry seen you make him happy." Draco replied. "I...don't really understand though, how it's possible." Draco shrugged his shoulders. "There isn't much on it really...most questions we can answer, but a couple will go without one..either because we simply don't know, or...it's not the time you learn, and please don't take it personally." Draco made a point to point out. She smiled. "Nah, you guys are cool. Glad too. So many people are judgemental." She pointed out and Harry sighed at her comment, handing Draco the juice he went to grab. "Joey was worried I wouldn't like him simply because of his colour. My understanding is Vic feels similar." Harry frown. "They all three door. I know Joey doesn't have his family, hasn't really for some time. Some of the girls he's been with, treated him like shit. He doesn't...really have a good self esteem. Not much is helping that either." She frowned. "You make him happy and he does seem to really enjoy you being around, so that is helping. It is." Harry smiled lightly.

Three days later, On April 25th, Harry held Draco up to his feet for him to look into a nursery window. Their little boy, who was four weeks and 4 days early, and their twin girls who were born nine weeks and four days early, all laid asleep in different cots. The two girls were the same size as their brother, and unbelievably, all three babies were born healthy. A little on the smaller side, but healthy. The girls shared brown hair and the boy had black hair. "When...Can we take them home?" Draco asked. "When the doctor clears you. Because of the surgery you have to be watched a couple days. Once you rest more, I'll bring them to you." Harry said. "Bring them as soon as you can, please?" Draco asked. "Alright, lets get you back in bed."

Two short days later? Draco and the babies were home. The babies got everybody's attention, even little Rachel who wouldn't stop teleporting herself into the crib or playpen that they were laid into. They gave up. She was a little giggle box and like to lay with them. So that evening, all three babies were asleep and Rachel laid asleep on her tummy in their crib. Draco felt the kiss on his cheek who stood uncomfortable on his feet. "Rachel loves them." Draco smiled and so did Harry. "Yes, I'm glad. Talk to Lily? She's scared you're leaving soon." Draco shook his head. "I'm not leaving...I was hoping...You'd marry me." Draco said, pulling out an engagement ring.