71

Little Draco was excited when Draco came to talk to him. He pretty much begged his daddy to go ahead and go over Draco's house, he wanted to see the magic room and the babies his new sister was talking about. Draco talked River into come as well. River was down with it. He figured his son would want to stay, so he packed a couple of bags and grabbed his briefcase to look over some things before he has to leave. "I'll just follow your car." River said.

Draco called Harry downstairs, who ended up dozing off, so he was still rubbing the sleep out of his eye when he seen the little boy and the man standing their. Harry lend down to the boy. "Hi, there." Harry said softly. Little Draco smiled. "Hi!" He waved. "Nass why don't you take him upstairs, and find David. I know he'll be disappointed we didn't take him." Draco said and she shook his head. "He didn't want to feel wired. He was okay with staying home. He had valley." Narcissa said. "Valley?" Draco asked and Harry smiled. "Valerie. He was doing a little fashion show with James's phone who does love the new pictures. So he was busy until she was hungry." Harry said "Go play." Draco said.

After about half an hour, Harry pulled Draco into the hallway, and pend one of his wrist above his head. "Question. The only reason you left him, was because of the pregnancy right?" Harry asked, but give Draco a kiss. "Harry, I love you. It was nearly six years ago." Draco said. "I'm aware, but I'm also aware you haven't really been able to keep up with my drive these days." Harry said and Draco raised an eyebrow. "I... don't understand." Draco said. "Would you be open to...a different kind of relationship? I love you, I really do, but I need to fuck." Harry said. "Like a three way?" Draco asked. "If your more comfortable with that. I could fuck you both, or you two could be friendly during." Harry said and after a pause. "It...would be a little weird, it just keeps to sex though. I'm not sharing you in another way." Draco fussed, getting a rough kiss. "Sex and foreplay, promise." Harry said. "Alright, Harry." Draco said softly.

River was thrown a beer after the younger kids were asleep. River nodded and opened it. Harry dropped on the live seat and Draco eased beside him. Draco felt a little wired. Harry swore it wouldn't be anything more then sex and Draco was having troubles keeping up with Harry's drive. Harry was horny, again. Draco just wasn't sure if he could do it, again. He wanted too, he really did, but wasn't sure he would be able to keep up.
"You two, keep whispering. Something wrong?" River asked. "No. Just not sure what you think about something." Harry said, taking a drink of beer. "I've learn to be an open person. So shoot." River said. Draco gave Harry a light nod. So, they talked. They talked more in details about what Harry was thinking. Sex. Harry was going through a very high drive. He couldn't explain it, but Draco just couldn't keep up. Something Draco made a part to point out. Even if Harry didn't fuck him, Draco was going to be there. After some thoughts River agreed.

James, Harry's oldest son, and going to be father of two. Yawned, climbing back onto bed. Valerie was back asleep. The rain storm going on outside woke the sleepy baby. Victor mumbled something when he felt the weight of James body nuzzling back to him. Victor yawn, but woke up. "James." He yawned. "Yeah?" James whispered, getting eased on his back. "Baby asleep?" Victor ask. "Yeah. Can you be quick? I'm tried." James yawned. "Get to your knees." Victor said.

Harry was typing away on his laptop when Joey opened the door. The giggly Valerie on his hip. "So, the red hair little Draco?" Joey asked. "Draco's son. His just going to be staying here. We made River a room." Harry said as Joey walked over. "So Summer did here what she thought she did." Joey said, sitting down in the chair. Valerie fussed when Joey put on in his lap. She didn't want to sit. "Awe." Harry chuckled, and reached for the baby. Joey haded her over and Harry sat her down on his desk. She looked at him all wide eyed, as both his hands could be seen. She wasn't very still, trying to hold her body up all by herself. She laughed. She was a big girl. Harry ruffed her hair. "How did you know?" Joey asked, but smiled. "I'm used to babies by now. Look, Draco can't keep up with my sex drive, and River agreed. As long as he gets a little foreplay with Draco. It's cool, but I did suggest he get a partner, because, Draco's mine." Harry said. "I didn't need the details. She was more of less noisey and vomiting, like a lot." Joey said. "I'll give her daisy old notebook, maybe something in there, will make it easier. otherwise, How is she?" Harry asked. "Well. Her mother is excited, and a bit disappointed. I fell as if she was hoping Summer would get over her...likness of me." Joey said. "Joey, I'm sure that isn't the reason she doesn't like you." Harry said. "Man, you know as well as I do. People got problems. Summer is also like super pale." Joey said, Summer, who was yawning, walked into the room. "You didn't wake me?" She fussed. Joey just waved her over and pulled her to set on his lap. Valerie was still sitting on Harry's desk, watching one of her grandma's join the room. "Why, look at you!" Summer said and Valerie giggled out. "I see David hasn't found you today." Summer reached over and ruffled her hair. She got exited and fell back. Harry chuckled and pulled the baby back to sit on her bottom. "Easy big girl!"