53

Just two days later, Narcissa and Harry locked the attic door very late that night. "I...still wished you would tell him." Narcissa said. "I...can't. I don't want him to tell me no, mother. The children, older, agreed he needs somebody. I think his parents, but you don't want me to start back that far." Draco pointed out and she shook her head. "They personal were killed by him, Draco. It won't be easy...and his parents might not be successful, Draco." Narcissa pointed out and Draco let out a sigh. "I just want to help him, mum. This is something that needs to be done, Mum." Draco said and she gave a not. "This might not work the first time...and he might not be the same. He could be weaker...or anything." She said. "I'm aware of what could happen, but I'm taking that risk..." Draco said.

Three attempts it took, before the spell was successful. The sound the man man when he took a breath was something else neither one of them heard before. He took a while to slowly pull himself to sit up. A hand going to block the light coming off the wand. "...Where...Am I?" Remus asked. "It's ... A long story, Lupin. How are you feeling?" Draco asked and it took a while before he could answer. "I...don't have that answer, Draco Malfoy. I...don't understand." He whispered before Draco turned on the attic light.

The next few minutes, nothing happen and never spoke. Until Remus slowly got to his feet, and picked up the picture that was sitting on Harry's Desk. "How...long...as it been?" He asked. "James is sixteen...so almost eighteen years...a lot has changed...and You were the easiest to start with potions have been made, that will stop the transformation." Draco said as he slowly study the picture. "They babies, a mix?" He asked. "They girls, Ox is mine. The... pregnancy is hard to explain. Valerie is our granddaughter and so is Robin. It's ... A lot to explain, but walk a bit? We...aren't sure how the spell worked." Draco admitted and after a pause. "I feel like it's been about three or four days after the moon. So...not good, but not to bed. Doable." Remus admitted. "James said Teddy will be home in a few weeks. He is in some muggle thing, I don't understand really. I...also haven't...thought about how to tell Harry this." Draco said. "Just...send him up here, seems to be his office anyway." Remus replied.

"You can stop pushing, Joey." Harry half laughed. Joey was up behind him, pushing him up the stairs. Joey had been told what Draco had done, and wanted to get Harry up to the attic. "You said you had things to do anything." Joey said, as they came to a stop at the door, that was opened slightly. "Yeah, yeah. Your girl still hanging around? Haven't seen her these last couple of days." Harry asked. "She's back at work. She's coming late a night." Joey admitted. "Alright. Alright. I'll be back downstairs a little later." Harry said, pushing opened the door.

Harry walked over to his desk, talking to himself. "Molly took another picture I see." Harry said, before walking over to a box and drug for another copy of the lastest picture. Harry heard the footsteps form behind. Ones he wasn't used to. His hand went to his wand before he turned around. "...Remus?" Harry asked. "Your boy...Felt you shouldn't be alone if something were to happened." He spoke. "...How?" Harry asked. "I spell that requires a lot of magic...and it isn't without effect. I haven't felt much like myself, and they aren't sure if it'll fix itself or not." Remus said. "...there's a lot going on...And I'm sure it's confusing." Harry said. "No...I get it Harry. The story behind the children seems like that might be heard to learn, but...I'd like to see the grandbabies...I have trouble keeping on my feet by myself." He admitted.

Harry rook Remus slowly threw the house, and was stopped by David, who pointed to his new glasses. "Grandma took me to get them! I dress the babies today!" David smiled and Harry lend down, giving his head a pat. "Go pick out the clothes. Don't forget Rachel!" Harry said, and David hurried off, and hurried up the stairs.
"Draco...said something about the triplets being different?" Remus asked and Harry nodded. "A...little cheap I guess you can call it, but I slept with Draco pretty soon after he started staying with us. Well, five weeks before we slept together, Draco had went to the sperm bank to try and have another baby. It worked...and so did the twins girls getting throw, who are both missing part of finger. It's rare, but it's possible for somebody to get pregnant, while pregnant. So, Ox, isn't biologically mine." Harry said. "I...see, that is hard to explain." Remus replied.

Harry knocked on the door to their room, and a sleepy James mumbled something. Harry pushed the door opened. "Grandma has her already." James whined, pulling the blanket back over his head, Victor still asleep.

"Why don't you wait here? I'll find the babies before we head to the nursery for the triplets and Rachel." Harry said, walking into the room Narcissa and Lucius had been using. "Alright..." Remus said, agreeing.

Harry came back into the bedroom with Valerie up on his hip. "My goodness! I love her hair." Remus smiled. She had a head full of the black and blonde hair, that was done in little bitty pig tails. He didn't seem to care she was definitely a mix little girl. Her darker skin really starting to show as Remus took the girl who looked at him all wide eyed. "Victor's, James boyfriend, hair is very similar. James loves it very much." Harry said, before easing the newborn girl down on the bed, she made a little noise, before going back to sleep.