66

Harry called a cab, lending on the cain the hospital gave him. Waiting with Steve, his father and little Robin who was nuzzled to Steve's chest. "I never caught what happened to you?" Stan said. "Oh, some drunk idiot ran into me while I was riding my bike." Harry said. "Is it totaled?" He asked. "It can be fixed, you wanna take it for a spin?" Harry asked. "I'd love to. You said you don't know the address?" He raised an eyebrow. "I'm not sure what Narcissa has up her sleeve at the moment, but she sent me an address to what I thought was land." He said. "I'm sure it was. I committed on the fact I doubt there was a house big enough." Steve said. "She said she could make one." Stan said. "She's scary sometimes." Harry said, but playfully.

James and Victor pulled in, in the van. "Why not call me?" James fussed. "Because you aren't suppose to be driving with more the one person in the car." Harry said, but they climbed into the van. "Nass wrote a note, you have to see this house!" James said. "Then take her wand." Victor said. "Why?" Harry raised an eyebrow. "She passed out. I can't imagine it was easy to conjure this house, Harry. It's amazing and twice as big then it looks in the inside and then she made this magic room." Victor said. "David is very fast on a broom, dad. Little Nass was so disappointed she couldn't keep up." James said. "Alright, alright. Let's go." Harry said.

"My god." Stan said. "Go overboard, did we?" Harry said, but held out his hand. "You told him?" She huffed, but pulled out her wand. "Your hubby would have. He'll swallow his pride if he thinks your hurt or sick or simply drained." Victor said and she rolled her eyes but handed over the wand. "How big is this place?" Harry said. "Well, you see the yard. Plenty of space for the children to grow outside. The basement is what they call a studio apartment, in case we have anybody over. I suppose Stan can make use of it for now. Everything does work down there. The first floor is The kitchen, dinning room, a living room, a wash room, and two small lavatories. The second floor is two masters bedroom, with adjacent bathrooms to the bedrooms, five bedrooms for the kids, An office for you, two half bathroom and a full bathroom and another living room. The third floor is two more master bedrooms, five more smaller bedrooms for the kids a library, the laundry room. The fourth is the play room and then the magic room. The stairs can be walked on or for the smaller children, stand on it and it will move them up it. It's safe so nothing to worry about." Narcissa said. "You wondered why you passed out." Harry said and she rolled her eyes, but walked slowly inside the house. 

Harry felt the kiss on his cheek. He turned, looking at Draco. "Your mom is scary with that wand." Harry laughed. "I wanted us all to keep together. This way, there's plenty of room and space. The children love it and...The magic room is helping the kids very much too. I promise to handle it. You should come lay down though." Draco said. "I want a bath. My body aches." Harry said and Draco smiled. "I'll run you a bath, come." Draco said, taking Harry to the bedroom they would claim. "Your mama is worried about Rachel's power. She's very powerful, but doesn't understand when she can't move herself." Harry said, once laying in the water, Draco sitting on the side of the tub. "I think she was just worried about her daddy." Draco said and Harry smiled lightly. "Maybe, but how would we even help?" Harry asked. "I don't know. I'm sure it'll be okay. Just rest." Draco said, lending over and giving Harry a light kiss.

"Is Harry feeling better?" Joey asked. "His in the bath, relaxing. I'm sure though if your needing to talk, he can finish." Draco said, fixing a bottle. "Nah, it can wait." He said and Draco shook his head. "Just let him know you want to talk, Joey. I know it's been a few days since you two could talk." Draco said and he shrugged his shoulders. "It's cool. I'm watching Val right now anyway." He said, going to walk up the stairs. "I'll send Harry to find you, if you don't go talk to him." Draco said and he let out a sigh. "Fine." He said.

"What was Joey wanting?" Draco asked that night, as he wiggled in the bed. Very much loving his new bedroom, and home. "He's excited, but worried about Summer having a baby. It has also been a while since we had a chance to talk, with everything going on. Even nonsense, it helps him." Harry said, getting his hand grabbed. Harry smiled and brought Draco's hands up to his lip, giving it a big kiss. "How are you feeling?" Draco asked. "What do you mean? I'm not the one still in recovery after been thrown by a car." Draco frowned. "Maybe not, but That doesn't mean you have to be okay. You could just be hiding it." Harry said. "Harry, I'm fine. Happy your getting better and happy knowing their place is big enough our family can stay together." Draco said, giving Harry's cheek a kiss. "Really, I'm okay." Draco said. "Why do I have the feeling then, your hiding something?" Harry asked and Draco let out a sigh. "I'm not hiding it, I just didn't tell you. I didn't feel it was relevant." Draco said, feeling the kiss to his hand. "What is it?" Harry asked. "I ran into Narcissa father in town, when I went to the market. Her and David were with me. She knew him, I don't know how, but She's asking questions...questions I can't really answer. So maybe I'm a little bothered, but I am okay." Draco said.

Coming Together Years Laterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें