88

A fast few weeks went by and before they knew it, it was January 30th. Today was Skyler's 3rd brithday! A little boy who was only going to be the youngest for just a little longer. He mommy was already halfway done with her pregnancy, that was high risk. Her little boy growing fast. He was bigger then Skyler was at just 25 weeks. He was a healthy boy, but might be too big for his mommy to carry full time. Skyler was a little disappointed. He wanted a baby sister, and Summer knew that.
So, before she climbed out of bed, she looked over at Joey who was yawning. The fresh chest tattoo covered his breast muscle. She wasn't the most excited about another tattoo, but he seemed happy and already half agreed to what she wanted, even after decided something else. "Promise me, you don't mind?" She asked. "I don't, if another baby is really what you want, but it could end up being another boy." He said. "I know, but I want to at least try. Skyler was so disappointed, oddly enough." She said. "I don't mind, if your sure. However, if it works like planed, finding a daycare for two under one infants could be a problem." He pointed out. "I'd stay home for a bit. At least until Henry is one." She said. "No, no Henry." He half laughed. "so, no Henry?" She said. "No, love. I agreed we don't have to go off the wall with his name, but not Henry." He said, easing to sit up. "Fair enough. Molly likes the name, Richard, but she also knows what that name is to me." Summer said softly. "Oh?" He asked. "The man who did adopted me, and raised me until he died. His name was Richard." She said. "Well...it's not my favorite name, but I would accept that." He said, placing a kiss on her lips. "I'll think more about it. I'm not fully sure how I'd feel about it." She said. "But yes, whenever your cleared, we can have another baby. Promise." He said. "Thank you." She smiled lightly, placing a big kiss back.

-

Rachel, the triplets , Valerie, Grayson and Robin all knew it was Skyler's brithday so the seven little toddlers pulled a sleepy Skyler out of his bed and into the magic room. The sun wasn't even up yet.
Rachel turned off the lights and Valerie sat Skyler down on the floor. He watched them all until Rachel spoke. "Everybody seat." She said, pushing her glasses back on her nose. Her night shirt a little too big on her body as well. The six others sat down and Rachel opened her hand. A light shot up and she giggled, before she joined them sitting down. Then they all laid down, watching the fireworks show. A few times it said happy birthday Skyler and that made Skyler giggle between getting hugs form his 'brothers' and 'sisters', as they watched the magic show Rachel had going for his special day. Skyler was now three years old.

Draco and Summer stood downstairs making breakfast, it was still a week day. Friday. Summer wanted to make her boy a special breakfast. However, her back was really starting to ache. Draco was getting the next batch of pancakes ready when Summer folded her arms on the corner and rested her head on them. The active little boy really hurting her this morning. "Hey, I can finished breakfast." Draco said, putting down the mixing bowl. "Can...you get joey, please?" She mumbled. "Of course."
-
With the increase discomfort since this morning vomiting, Joey decided it be best if they just went to the hospital and get a check up. He worried something could be wrong and it wasn't unheard of a baby being born at just 25 weeks.
Even though it was his brithday, he was worried about his mommy and halfway to the hospital, Skyler was teleported into his car seat. "Daddy, needs buckles." Skyler said. Joey was quick to pull over. "Buddy, Rachel can't just teleported you to the car. What if she missed?" He said. "She won't miss. I go with!" He said, as Joey got out and opened the back door of the car. Skyler still had a rare facing seat, because he was still short enough and Summer felt better. "I guess I forget Rachel won't do it unless she is sure. Are you sure though? We could be there for a while, it's your birthday." He said. "I want to be sure mommy and Richy is okay." He said, as Joey started to buckle him in. "Now, how did you know about the name, Richard?" He asked. "Nassy said it, she keeps having those seeing things. Draco told her to keep gloves on. It supposed to help her not have so many." Skyler said. "Alright, just behave alright?" He said. "Promise, daddy." He said.