89

A short five days later, on a Snowy morning, was Wyatt 21st birthday. The first brithday in a long time that Stan had Wyatt home. He was out place on what to do for his son, so he was in the studio apartment basement, in the house charmed and made by Narcissa Malfoy, making a big breakfast. He felt the kiss on his cheek by his husband to be, Market, who gave him a smile. "I heard it's Wyatt's birthday today." He said, with a sleepy girl on his hip, Robin. The boys, Steven and Scorpius, went away last night, leaving Robin in the care of her grandfather. She was a very bubbly three year old girl. She was mixed, but not by choice. She knew she as different, but loved her family. She was in her nightgown, resting her head on his shoulder. She was still a sleepy toddler, but wanted her uncle to know she cared about his birthday. Stan gave the toddler a smile, before he gave his husband to be a kiss. "It is, and I have no idea what to do. I haven't had him on his birthday since he was like two years old...I didn't know I'd have him on his birthday either." He said softly. "He is a young man now. I'm sure it's not that important if you do something big or special. Just be there for him. He probably wants to spend more time with his boyfriend anyway." Market said. "I suppose that is probably true, still. Can you get them up? Breakfast is nearly ready." He said. "Of course." market said, putting Robin in her highchair.

Market knocked on the bedroom door the couple shared, to hear nothing. He slowly opened the bedroom door, to see a dark room. The pair laid asleep in the twin bed. Anthony having a tight hold on Wyatt, holding his backside close to his chest. The two young man sleeping peacefully, feeling safer with their tiny pocket sizes Teddy bears. They had both watched closely the last few days, watching the moves the adults did, what was said and things as such. It made the pair feel safer, so sleeping was finally coming to the pair.
Market turned the overhead light on and walked over to the bed. "Boys, breakfast is ready." Market said. "...Sleep time." Wyatt mumbled. "No, it's time for you two to get up. Your daddy made breakfast." Market said and with a groan form both young man, they slowly sat up. "Why would he make breakfast? Draco or Summer make it." Wyatt said. "I suppose it didn't matter to much in the past, did it?" Market asked and Wyatt let out a sigh. "He didn't." Wyatt frowned. "You have always matted to your daddy, Wyatt. He just never had the opportunity to show it. So get up and get dressed, boys. Be quick. Breakfast is ready." He said.

-

The four of them, Stan, Market, Wyatt and Anthony, sat at the dinning room table down there. Robin sitting in the highchair. Wyatt a little out of place about the acknowledgment of his birthday because it really didn't matter to anybody for so long. He never blames his father, Because his mum lied about things to the courts to make it near impossible for the man to get his son. Wyatt wasn't so much troubled, he was just a stupid kid when he did some stupid things. Things that if it's completed properly, he would have a clean background by age 25.
"Uncle!" Robin said, getting the attention of Wyatt. "Yes, Robin?" Wyatt asked, looking over at the toddler. She was dressed for the day. The children were back enrolled in daycare, all of them. The adults all worked or went to school or started homeschooling. She was in a long sleeve dress with leggings. Her shoes and sweater on. She giggled. "Rachel sent your present!" She said, pointing to the couch. A small box on the coffee table. He let out a sigh and got to his feet. Anthony followed him.
Wyatt slowly picked up the box. "Harry actually bought it." Stan said, on his way over. "So you know what is in this box?" Wyatt asked. "I do, yes. I didn't have enough saved to cover it. I don't make a lot currently, long story, so he went ahead and completely covered it." Stan said watching His oldest son sit down on the couch, putting the small box on his lap. "Your money form the Navy haven't started yet is why. I don't have a need for much stuff." Wyatt half mumbled. Stan joined him on the couch. "Because your mother mistreated you and then you got into trouble. You and your brother meant a lot to me, I just...I couldn't fight her or his mom and I am sorry for that." He said. "I never blamed you, but making today a big deal...feels odd." Wyatt said. "I'll talk with them if they planned something, for now, just open it, alright?" Stan said and Wyatt nodded. It was a new tablet. Wyatt gave his father a hug, and they went on with their breakfast.